Are you one of those Microsoft Outlook individuals, who are searching for a solution to convert offline OST to PST format? If yes, then you are at the perfect location. In this article, I will explain an outstanding approach for you to convert orphaned OST to PST format.
MS Outlook saves emails in two file formats, OST (offline Outlook data file) and PST (Personal storage table). When a user works in offline mode, that too without an internet connection, MS Outlook stores all offline emails in an OST file format. However, converting orphaned OST to PST in Outlook any version becomes difficult since the user cannot read OST files unless they are converted to PST. For this, you can use free manual way to professional Converter Software for OST to PST.
Many users constantly search for a question like this, asking “is it possible to convert OST to PST?” or “can OST file be converted to PST?” Finally, your quest has come to a conclusion.
As I have stated earlier, I will present a dependable and safe way for users to export offline OST to PST files. But, before we move any farther in this article, let’s go over some of the key reasons for this operation.
Factors Why Users Want to Convert OST to PST
There can be various situations where users sometimes need to convert an Exchange or IMAP OST to PST format. Here are some reasons that might be responsible.
- There could be the possibility that the Microsoft Exchange server crashes due to unknown reasons. The reasons could be a power failure or virus attacks.
- Such types of situations are difficult to handle when the data becomes inaccessible and the screen displays the error messages repeatedly.
- In rare circumstances, owing to Exchange Server maintenance and unavailability, accessing mailbox data becomes extremely difficult. Data is saved in the mailbox with the OST extension and becomes unavailable when it synchronizes with the server. To have access to the data, the user must first export their emails from OST to PST format.
- When users export OST mailboxes to PST, they can retrieve damaged or mistakenly destroyed data.
- Converting OST to PST can also aid with data migration. When a user has to relocate from one location to another, it is simple to migrate PST data from one location to another.
- The Exchange profile becomes inactive, and the OST file gets orphaned. In this case, you have only one option left, convert those orphan OST files to Outlook data files and access the data.
Is it Possible to Convert OST Emails to PST Manually?
Yes, there are several manual methods available for this procedure, but it is not guaranteed that they will provide you with satisfactory results. In case, if you have an orphan OST file then it is highly advised that one should always opt for an Automated Solution.
Professional Solution to Convert Offline OST to PST
There are a few free methods to convert offline OST to PST files. These methods, however, are useless and may harm or destroy your files and data. Furthermore, manual methods will only work if the OST file is in healthy condition. It also does not retain data integrity; thus, your data may not be the same after the process.
In this instance, third-party software is better there are various solutions on the market. The SysTools OST to PST Converter, on the other hand, is the most useful tool for users. It is the most efficient and secure solution for batch OST to PST conversion with a large number of emails. As a consequence, it has a number of unique features that will assist users in completing the secure and precise conversion.
In order to Convert Offline OST to PST format, follow these below-mentioned steps: –
- Firstly, install the converter tool for OST to PST and run the tool on your system.
- Then, go to add file tab and browse your OST file.
- After that, select the Export option and Choose PST as your saving format.
- Then, choose your required location to save the resultant file. Tap on the Export button in order to start the process.
Some Unique Features of this Software
Convert Orphan OST Files in Bulk
This application can batch convert orphaned and corrupted OST files to PST files. Users can also export data items from numerous OST Files.
Only Export Selected Items
During the procedure, users can convert Selective OST files. However, Selecting the appropriate files option is all that is required. Moreover, users can then choose to export their desired files or folders, based on their needs.
Any Form of Data can be Exported
Users may effortlessly export damaged and orphaned OST files to PST, as well as IMAP, Office365, and Exchange Server OST files. Because of the tool’s simple yet sophisticated graphical interface, it can be used by anybody.
Compatible with Outlook Versions
This application works with all versions of Microsoft Outlook. Users may effortlessly convert their OST files to PST files in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, and previous versions.
Maintains Metadata Originality
Even after the procedure, this tool maintains the uniqueness of the Metadata. Users may simply convert all emails, including attachments, stored in an offline data file to Outlook PST format with this software.
Free Version Limitation
The demo version of this tool allows users to export only 25 items from each folder. However, if the user is pleased with the resultant data, then, they can also buy the licensed version of this tool as well. It will help you to convert orphaned OST files to PST format.
In this article, I have discussed how users can convert offline OST to PST file format. Along with that, I have also mentioned factors that might be responsible for this procedure.
Users can easily resolve their queries by using the application provided in this blog. This tool allows users to save their OST files into multiple file formats. Moreover, it also maintains the key attributes of email and data integrity throughout the process.