People use the Internet for various reasons such as getting connected with friends, having a leisurely time while watching movies, listening to music or maybe surfing for something interesting. Above all, many of the Internet users can be found messing up with YouTube that is the largest online video sharing database.
Since the beginning of this giant video sharing website-now owned by Google Inc-people discovered a new way to get video information and use the Internet in so many different ways.
But! The problem is that many people still complain about YouTube when an Internet connection is not available; they can't reach the desired content and that really irritates. But as the saying goes, â€˜If there is a will, there is always a way', we have gathered some free and interesting apps for Android phones or tablets to get access to all those videos, save and watch them later if no Internet connection will be available.
Below are the 4 best and free YouTube Downloader apps:
- The app supports multiple download formats including 3GP, MP3, MP4, FLV, 720P and 1080P etc…
- A notification bar with Background and Multi downloads notification.
- Can convert the video in MP3 formats as well.
- This app has an internal streaming player.
- Fast download mode.
- You maybe notice no buffering issues while watching the videos or downloading them on your device.
- Supports wide range of internet connections like 3G, 4G, GPRS and EDGE etc.
- It has an auto re-downloading feature if the connection breaks in between.
- A notification panel for the download progress.
- This app has an inbuilt streaming player where you can play videos to check the quality after the download is complete
- It allows you to pause and resume the download in between if you want to.
- Notifies you when the video is ready.
- You can even re-download the video if the internet connection breaks in between the process for a while.
- The app lets you you download the video as Video/MP3/AAC and many other high quality formats.
- It enables you to choose from several video formats prior the download begins.
- TubeMate allows you to save your favorite videos directly to your account on YouTube.
- It also includes an internal streaming player.
- You can even get the video in MP3 format automatically.
- The app offers a wide range of formats and resolution options to the user.
- TubeMate has fastest download engine and offers multiple connections.
- There is a notification bar that let you know about the progress of your download.
The article is written and shared by Jonson Philander on behalf of flvto.com where internet users can easily convert YouTube videos to MP3.