iFonebox is the professional iOS data recovery software for iPad/iPhone/iPod users for recovering the lost and deleted messages, contacts, notes, photos, and other important data. iFonebox try to deliver great services to the users recovering the useful data to users' device. Now you need not to worry about any data losses from your iOS device, iFonebox will handle all. Let us review this software briefly.
Features of iFonebox Software
Here is the list of some quality features offered by iFonebox.
- Recover 7 types of data from the iOS devices directly
If you have deleted the text messages, contacts, or other crucial data accidently from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod device, you need not to worry at all. iFonebox will help you out in recovering the data easily. You can directly recover all the deleted data.
- Retrieve 11 different types of data from iTunes Backup for the iOS devices
If you have backed up the data in your iTunes then this is the superb software that will help you extracting the lost data directly into your devices without connecting to computer. iFonebox can retrieve the lost data like messages, contacts, call history, notes, calendar, safari bookmark, and media content.
- Preview and extract data before recovery
You have the facility to recover the data after checking which data you want to recover. iFonebox will scan the data and organize it. You just need to check the data that you wish to extract.
- Supported by iOS Devices and iOS versions
This software tool supports different versions of iOS devices and iOs including iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iOS 5, iOS 6, and iOS 7. So try this tool on any of your iOS device mentioned above.
Minimal System Requirements for Working of iFoneBox
You needs have Windows XP or above version for efficient working of iFonebox on your system. The processor must 1 GHz Intel CPU or above. The minimum memory required is 15.5 MB.
TIP: Download the software from ifonebox.com
— Tutorial #1: How to recover iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch data directly —
Here are few steps to recover iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch data directly to your device from iOS. Follow these steps carefully:
- Run iFonebox tool on your PC: After you install this software on your PC, you must run it on your system and connect your PC with iOS device through USB cable. Select â€˜Recover from iOS Device' in order to scan the data on your device. The window seen below will appear on your screen.
If you are using iPad1, iPhone 4/3GS, or iPad Touch the following screen will appear
Now you should click on â€˜Advanced Mode' and wait for few minutes to download the plugin in accordance to the â€˜device mode' to scan complete device.
- Start the scan of your iOS device to find lost files: iFonebox will scan your iOS device automatically and will completely analyze the entire deleted and existing file.
You must wait for the scanning process and allow the software to scan the complete data. Once the device is scanned, move ahead to the next step.
- Preview and Recover: Once the scanning is completed, you can find out the lost or deleted data and can select the data that you wish to recover. The following window appears.
You can mark the files that you wish to recover. The data scanned will contain both existing files as well as deleted files. If you don't wish to recover any file, just deselect it. Press â€˜recover' to recover the lost data.
— Tutorial #2: How to recover data from iTune backup for iOS devices —
- Choose iTunes Backup and start scanning: Run iFone box on your PC and choose to â€˜Recover from iTunes backup'.
All the iTunes backups ever generated will be listed. You just need to select the backup that you wish to scan. After selecting the backup, start scanning.
If your backup had not been displayed here then there are chances that your iOS devices had not been synced with the iTunes on this computer. You can also select the iTunes backup file from other folder to recover your data.
Click on â€˜Start Scan' button. This procedure may take time depending on total number of the files in your backup.
- Preview and Recover data: After the scan process is completed, the data will be made available for recovery. Select the data you wish to recover and click on â€˜Recover' button.
So, these were some important steps to recover the data from your iOS device directly and also from iTunes backup using iFonebox tool.