The digital world has seen a huge shift in terms of products and services moving from one-time purchases to a subscription model. A lot of us subscribe to paid services and sign up for it just because it offers free trial. However, what we forget to do is cancel the subscription once the free trial is over. Thus, Truebill is an app that helps you to find, track and immediately cancel your paid subscriptions that you don’t want. Sometimes, when you have already submitted your credit card details the subscriptions can go on and they will charge you without you even knowing it.
To tackle all these problems and do even more, Truebill will help you save money that is being wasted unknowingly. Let’s see some of the features that make the app worth having.
Features of Truebill
The app boasts of features that users love. It helps you save money but offers you so much feature that you can do a lot more as well. Below are some of the features that everyone loves about Truebill:
Find your subscriptions
This is what the app majorly does, when you begin using the app the first thing that it offers you is the ability to find all your subscriptions and show them to you in one single place. Through the app, you can see exactly which services you have subscribed to. This works great for recurring bills such as of Netflix, gym memberships, Comcast and AT&T.
Cancel unwanted subscriptions
The core purpose of Truebill is to help you cancel unwanted subscriptions and it lets you do so with utmost ease. You can request Truebill to cancel all the subscriptions that you don’t want to have.
TIP: You can download the Android and the IOS versions of the app from:
Monitor and take control of your subscription
Since subscriptionscharge you money, you should have the ability to easily monitor and control them. This lets you keep tabs on all your subscriptions to monitor for sneaky price increases or double-billing.
A lot of features in the app work because of the powerful algorithm it has. It identifies and tracks all your subscriptions with the help of this algorithm. This algorithm will also help you in saving money and tracking your expenses. All of thisisl be done in a secure manner and your privacy won’t be compromised in any way.
Since the app deals with bank accounts, it needs to be secure and it is. Truebill makes sure that you can place your trust in the app, and they use bank-level security and 256-bit SSL encryption. There has never been a case where a user’s security has been compromised.
Free of cost
What more does a user need than getting something valuable at free of cost. Truebill won’t cost you a penny and offers loadsof services. This is simply great for people who want to give it a try. There is no harm in using the app as it doesn’t cost you anything.
How to use Truebill for Android
What has attracted so many users to Truebill is the ease of use the app provides. Any one can use the app without any hassles and this is the most important factor driving the app’s success. Follow the below steps to instantly find and cancel your subscriptions on the Truebill Android app.
- At first, you need to sign up and register on Truebill which is fairly very simple and you must have gotten used to it now. You can sign up for Truebill just the same way that you would do for any other service.
- Once you have your own Truebill account, you then need to link your statement to start tracking so that you can save money on it.
- You can interact with the team that builds Truebill including the CEO itself. This is a great way to let them know how you feel about the app.
Pros and Cons of Truebill
Everything has its advantages and disadvantages, although there is very little that the users don’t like about Truebill, let’s see what are its pros and cons.
- The app is completely free to use with no type of charges or in app purchases at all.
- The user interface is extremely intuitive and easy to use.
- The money tracking algorithms that the app has is pretty intelligent. It boasts of some cool features such as overspending alerts, suggestions and much more.
- You will find helpful resources in the form of documented guides and YouTube videos that teach you how to cancel a paid subscription with the help of Truebill.
- The app is currently available only in the US, Canada, and the UK. The rest of the world is still awaiting the launch. Once it launches for all the countries, much more people will get to use the service and benefit from it.
- Truebill is not available for Windows phone users. It can only be used by those who own an Android or iPhone device.
The app works charmingly well if you always forget to cancel your paid subscriptions. Even if you are someone who likes to subscribe to a lot of things online, the app works wonders. Since it is free of cost too, there is no reason why you won’t try it out. Once you start using and tracking your subscriptions with Truebill, there is no going back. Now that you know the features, pros and cons of the app, you can decide for yourself whether the app is useful for your needs or not.