If you are wondering the best and leading file recovery software, then try out this EaseUS software that helps you find lost Photos videos and deleted files/ documents.
We have to know that the in the market so many recovery software’s and tools available for your lost data to recover. Well, we will talk about this point of view let’s ride with some tricky solution. Whenever we have lost our data or accidentally deleted files due to some reasons or virus attack. It’s a sad feeling when you realize what you’ve done.
Well, some people have back up their data to external drives or hard drive and accidentally deleting. In some situations, the files are essential and must be retrieved. So we have to recover our hard disk to get back our data.
If you are lost your data from Pc, then the first thing you should do is check if they’re still there in Windows’ Recycle Bin – so at a time you have an option to double-click it on your PC’s desktop to have a look. If the deleted file is there, you can drag and drop it on to the desktop to recover. Else, if you have seen the empty box recycle bin, you might be able to get them back using some useful tools such as we have suggested to EaseUS file recovery software.
EaseUS File Recovery Software For Free:
EaseUS is world most popular data recovery software for all the platforms. Which is design as an easy to recover deleted files, or formatted or inaccessible files from all the platforms like, Windows PC, laptop, hard drive, SSD, memory card, USB drive, SD card, digital camera, multimedia player and other storage devices? Also, it’s compatible with your Mac devices that excellent news about it. Furthermore, about to, we will show you the feature of EaseUS File Recovery Software.
Key Feature of EaseUS:
- It’s Supports all the large disk (including non-512 bytes).
- It’s very user-interface design to new user easy to use it all the conniving data recovery process.
- Also, it’s swift to scan lost files by skipping bad sectors automatically.
- Also, it’s available for free to download and use it anytime and anywhere.
- Recover deleted or lost data even if emptied from the Recycle Bin.
- File recovery after accidental format, also if you have reinstalled Windows.
- It’s fresh and natural to Disk recovery after a hard disk crash.
- With Get back files after a partitioning error.
- You should get data back from RAW hard drives.
- All type of data to recover from documents, photos, video music and email.
- You also to retrieve from all medium like the hard drive, camera card, USB, Zip drive, floppy disk or other media.
- It’s available English & German language support.
- It supports Windows 2012/XP/2003/Vista/2008 R2 SP1/7 SP1/8/10.
- It’s High quality of file recovery.
- It’s Recovers a specific file by right-click
Steps to recover deleted files with data recovery software
If you are looking for or want to retrieve the faithful copy of your deleted files, you may need to use this third-party data recovery software that too much more comfortable for you. Here, we will guide our steps to follow with EaseUS are an excellent and easy recovery tool as well to recommend. It is well to design to deal with all problematic part, or the data loss is it situations like deleted recovery, format recovery, recover deleted files from virus attack, system crash, and that has helped numerous users recover lost or deleted files from windows Pc or Mac devices that help to external hard drive or many more platforms.
Step 1: First, we need to download and install the EaseUS data recovery software on your PC or Mac device.
Step 2: Next Steps to open EaseUS and select the disk partition or storage location where you deleted your files and click “Scan.”
Step 3: Now the program will start a quick scan to find the lost your deleted files on the disk and after you will see the grave scan will automatically begin to notice more files.
Step 4: After a Scan process over you will see the list of lost or deleted files.
Step 5: Now you need to tick the checkbox in front of the files which you want to recover to restore them from PC, hard disk.
Step 6: In the last selecting the files you have to press recover button. Then your data will store in the recovery folder.
In conclusion, this is the best way to recover deleted files from hard drive with EaseUS in case you ever get in such a situation. For any help or queries, leave your comments below.