Text messages have become a more and more attractive communication tool between business partners. Medical sector makes no exception. Here are some key points regarding the importance of provider-patient communication. Such model allows direct communication as part of a multichannel patient engagement strategy.
Why it became so popular? Here are some basic reasons:
- Landlines are becoming a thing of the past
- In 2014, the number of mobile phones is even higher than the number of people in developed countries.
- Technology has become more and more affordable to young population.
- Text messages are a more efficient than email.
- Text messages enable two-way communication.
For more details, have a look over the infographic below:
Presented By TeleVox