The website is a place where visitors come according to their needs. It is also a point to establish further contact and relationship hence your website should be engaging, entertaining and informative for visitors. But how can you keep your website high based on these three quotients? The answer probably is your website content.
Website content is the most dynamic part of your website and at the same time it is the most effective weapon to catch hold of the right audience and generate a good amount of leads. Hence, it is quite necessary to utilize different tactics that make your website content more interesting and informative and make it a point where people prefer coming again and again. But how to do that?
Here's a list of top content ideas that you should implement in your website to keep your website fresh, informative, engaging and interactive all the time.
- Videos: Videos add an interactive dimension to your website. They can turn out to be the most engaging part of your website that give an enormous boost to your website traffic. Videos especially about the tutorials or client testimonials can help stand as a reliable and trustworthy company. You can also keep a live streaming video along with some call to action and hashtags within the video which is the latest trend nowadays to keep your website traffic flooding all the time.
- Infographics: Infographics are data or process based information showcased as an image. Instead of putting everything in black and white, you can make use of infographics to show some data, analytics, concepts and trends in your website that can really jazz up with your landing page and create a visual impact like never before.
- Case Studies: Case studies speak on behalf of you. It works as a proof of your work or rather depict a success story. People looking for some specific service prefer going through a case study that can give them all the information about your capabilities and services at a glance. Hence, you should never miss out on showcasing your work through case studies or success stories on your website.
- Product Reviews & Testimonials: Much like case studies, product reviews and testimonials work to build brands and trust among the target audience. 80% of positive reviews and testimonials on the website can encourage and appeal new prospects to do business with you or hire your services.
- Presentations: Presentations on a website can act as a company's secret sauce to make dishes tastier and eye-catching (I mean website content). Presentations related to some insights, research, conference, event or simple historical representation of your company can be a source of people intrigues and tends them to inquire more about your company.
- Industry News & Information: Putting industry news and information on your website can position you as a thought leader who stays awake to find out what's going on in the industry. It also helps your visitors find relevant content and answer through your website which helps reduce the bounce rate of your website.
- Embed Tweets & Blogs: Embedding tweets and blogs can be really an awesome way to catch the attention of visitors. If you have users tweeting about you or blogs that talks about the latest trends, you can link it up with your website which works as an extra bonus, apart from your promotions on social media.
These are the top mostly used content ideas that can really add diversity and interest to your website. Experimenting these content types can help users engage for a longer period of time with your website or develops good reasons to fall of your website.
I might have missed some content type to rank your website high on engagement, entertainment and informative grounds. If you have any content ideas that can contribute in the above cause, do comment them below.
Rajveer Singh Rathore is a technological passionate and a Specialized Author working with SEO First. I love to spend some time studying about the latest digital marketing trends news. SEO First provides digital marketing services that help companies to improve traffic and business.