Using Custom Stickers is an innovative way to make your content more appealing to the eyes. It also allows you to add a tinge of personalization that can attract more viewer engagement. The use of custom stickers is a very convenient, affordable, and effective way of representing your ideas and opinions in an expressive manner.
Recently, custom stickers have become quite trendy on social media platforms such as Snapchat, Facebook, TikTok, and others. Read the article until the end if you want to learn about creating custom stickers and adding them on TikTok.
Making Custom Stickers for TikTok Before Adding Them
Before you learn how to add custom stickers on TikTok, you should know how to make custom stickers for Tiktok. Now, there are certain ways through which you can make custom stickers for TikTok.
However, in this article, we will only talk about two ways to make custom stickers for TikTok that are:
- Making image stickers with GIPHY
- Make GIF Stickers with iMyFone Filme
1. Making image stickers with GIPHY
You can easily make your customized stickers on GIPHY by following a few simple steps as mentioned below:
- To create custom stickers, visit the GIPHY Sticker Maker.
- On the site, select the GIPHY sticker option out of the others.
- Then, select the option to upload a file. (Only in a jpg or png format)
- Next, use the lasso tool to trace the edges carefully to choose the part you want to cut out.
- Once you get rid of the extra unwanted area, you can animate the image further to spring it back to life by adding a motion filter of your choice.
- To further customize your sticker, you can even add colors to the borders of your animation.
- Now, once you’re done personalizing your animation and happy with the final outcome, you will be moved to the option to add tags and other information about your creation.
- At last, you can either choose to upload your sticker on GIPHY or just straight download it on your device.
2. Make GIF Stickers with iMyFone Filme
- To create GIF Stickers with iMyFone Filme, first download and install their app on your device.
- Now, open the Filme app on your device. Select File> New Project. Then, choose the aspect ratio template according to your screen needs.
- Next, you can import files (images and videos) from your device to the iMyFone Filme application. You can edit and adjust its timeline.
- You will find some other editing tools to further customize your GIF Sticker along with alternatives such as animations, effects, add texts, illustration, and transparency in the iMyFone Filme app toolbar.
- Once you’re completely satisfied with the outcome and finished editing, you can preview the final result. If not happy, you can go back and further edit it.
- Once satisfied with the edits, go to the export option and select GIF format from the available options. Et Voila! Your GIF sticker is all ready to go!
How to Add Custom Stickers on TikTok
The app offers various stickers you can use, but it doesn’t yet provide any features to make custom stickers on TikTok. As you must’ve already guessed, you need to design and build your custom-made stickers to be able to add them to TikTok videos using the photo background option.
You can easily add custom stickers on TikTok without much hassle. Of course, you will have to keep an image of your customized sticker beforehand. Now, without much ado, let’s step-by-step look at how to add custom stickers on TikTok.
Add a customized sticker in their TikTok video by simply proceeding with the next six steps.
Step 1 – To begin with, open the TikTok app on your device. (Make sure to have the image of your customized ready on your device.)
Step 2 – Now, press the “+” sign. You can then record the video by tapping the record button at the bottom of your screen.
Step-3 – Once done recording your video, go to the available options and click on the Effects option on your left-hand side.
Step 4 – After selecting the Effects option, click on the option to upload a background image. It’s the Green icon on the bottom right on the screen above.
Step 5 – Next, upload the photo of your custom sticker from your gallery.
Step-6 – Ta-Da! Now, you will have your custom sticker in the background of your TikTok video. You can post it once you are finished editing the video.
FAQs that You May Wanna Know
Here are some of the most commonly asked questions related to custom stickers and TikTok:
Question 1. How do you put text stickers on TikTok?
You can easily add text stickers to your TikTok videos by simply following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1. Once your video is ready, click on the ‘Text or Aa’ option.
Step 2. Now, type in your text.
Step 3. Once you’ve typed in the text, you can customize it according to your needs by using the highlight option, font type, text color, and bold option to personalize it further.
Step 4. If you’ve set everything according to your need, press ‘Done’ as you won’t be able to make any changes after that.
Step 5. Next, you can determine where to put the text on the screen after you have finished. Then you can also set the period when the text will be shown on the video.
Question 2. Can I make my own stickers for TikTok?
Sadly, TikTok yet doesn’t provide its user to create custom stickers. However, you can make your custom stickers using other applications and then use the photo background option to upload a sticker photo.
Question 3. Can I use TikTok stickers for other social apps?
Unfortunately, no, you cannot use TikTok stickers on other social media applications currently.
The use of stickers, especially custom stickers, is trending in the digital world. It has almost become a promotion strategy used by various content creators, bloggers, and even business owners as it provides them a creative space where they can express themselves in a more personalized manner.
This was our short guide on how to add Custom Stickers on TikTok in the most convenient way possible. Design your own customized stickers and then add them to your TikTok videos – quickly and seamlessly.