Little girls dream of a night in shining armor or a Prince Charming to bewitch with their good looks. There’s a big chance you’ve daydreamed about your own fairytale. Whether you have a blue blood by your side by now or, still waiting for your true love, somebody’s fairy tale is about to come to life in May 2018 — Prince Harry is marrying Meghan Markle! Want in on her beauty secret that captured the heart of a prince? Beyond giving yourself much-deserved crepey skin treatments, what else can you do to beautify your skin?
Meghan Markle’s Secret To A Captivating Charm
What’s keeping this woman so fresh looking and always showing up with nothing but radiant skin? Here is the top beauty secret the former “Suits” star has revealed:
- Exfoliation. Meghan swears by glycolic acid and the wonderful glow it brings to the skin. In fact, daily exfoliating using mild agents like alpha hydroxy acids, such as glycolic acid, can help maintain skin clarity and bring your complexion to optimal fairness as it gently peels off damaged skin and eliminates impurities on a more regular basis. If you have an oilier skin type, exfoliating products that also make use of salicylic acid, a beta hydroxy acid, will be more ideal for use on your skin. Salicylic acid, other than clear your skin of hardened debris, also regulates sebum production which is an important preventive maintenance step for acne-prone skin.
- Moisturizing. The soon-to-be bride also confesses a newfound obsession with coconut oil, just as Ariana Grande has publicly made-known that she too fell in love with this well-embraced traditional remedy to fight dry and aging skin. What makes coconut oil even more wonderful is that it is great for use on your hair too. Although, you will find that not all skin experts will agree this is good for oilier skin types because of its alleged tendency to clog pores. Its natural antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties, however, is perfectly capable of canceling out this disadvantage.
- Tea Tree Oil. Meghan says she never leaves home without it, and it truly is a versatile product that you should start keeping your purse as well. Among its many benefits, tea tree oil is good for soothing skin inflammations, including painful zits. It also serves as a handy way to relieve cold sores, insect bites, and boils, and provide old-fashioned treatment for athlete’s foot and foot odor. It also takes away any foul smelling odor from your vagina. You should be extra careful in using it though as it can cause your skin to dry out.
- Eyelash Products.In an interview, Meghan tells Allure that she uses Revitalash. According to her, it has made her eyelashes unbelievably thick and long. She confesses to following through with high-quality mascara to give her eyelashes a more dramatic flutter. Extravagantly dense and soft lashes are one of the keys to taking your look up several notches, literally taking you from girl-next-door to transform you into the most coveted beauty queen material, like Meghan.
- Eye Liner.When Meghan plays the role of smarty pants as Rachel Zane, an eyeliner will definitely give her the sharpness she needs for the character. Even on her downtime, off-cam affairs, Meghan would sneak in an eyeliner to give her eyes more personality and definition.
- Lip Balm.At least this is probably something every other woman shares with Meghan. Who can’t live without a reliable lip balm? Other than keep your lips well hydrated throughout the day, a good quality lip balm can also serve other purposes, such as relieve any dry part of your skin in an instant and even help soothe insect bites when you’re out and about. In fact, it’s so versatile that you can use it to help blend your other cosmetics when you need any patch on your skin to appear just a little bit dewier. You can even help keep a strand in place with it.
- Facial Exercises. The top-secret revealed about Meghan’s contoured face — believe it or not. She says, in an interview with Birchbox“I swear it works, as silly as you may feel. On the days I do it, my cheekbones and jawline arewaaaaymore sculpted.”
Looking to catch your own Prince Charming off guard? Try Meghan Markle’s secret charms. This time, the magic spell might just happen and your dreams will soon all come true.