Moles are black, flesh-colored or brown patches or spots on your skin that form because of the collection of melanocytes. The appearance and number of your moles may be affected by factors such as genetics, sun exposure, and hormonal fluctuations. You can avoid regular moles by using many natural tips that actually work. But, if you see any of the moles is changing in color or shape without any treatment, you should visit a dermatologist to check carefully.
- Use Banana Peels
Banana peel contains the antioxidant agent that is good for getting rid of the moles on your skin. Plus, the antioxidants in its peel will combat against the free radicals. It also protects your skin from pigmentation, thereby removing the moles effectively. You can use banana peel to remove moles as follow:
- Peel a banana at first and cut its peel into small pieces.
- Then, place the peel on your mole. Cover this with bandage or tape and keep overnight.
- You should repeat this way every night for best results.
- Use Garlic
Garlic for sinus infection treatment is well known. Besides, garlic comes with natural enzymes that help in breaking down the melanocyte pigments causing moles on the skin. Further, it helps lighten your dark pigmentation.
- You need to crush a fresh clove of garlic and place it on your mole.
- Use a bandage to secure it and leave it on for four hours or the entire night.
- It’s suggested to do this every day for a few days.
- Use Iodine
Iodine is also a good remedy for removing moles, as it can trigger natural cell death and alleviates the clusters as well. Iodine will penetrate into your cells and get rid of the mole completely as you apply to your mole. You should use 5% iodine solution for best effects.
- First of all, clean your affected area well and apply some petroleum jelly to your skin around the mole. This step will prevent your skin from staining.
- Then, apply iodine tincture (a drop) on your mole, covering with the help of a bandage.
- Leave for overnight or several hours. It is advisable to repeat this process every day for few weeks.
- Use Castor Oil
Castor oil works as a popular remedy for lots of skin ailments and it helps remove moles, warts, and skin tags as well. Castor oil can penetrate deep into your skin and helps to get rid of moles because it contains a low molecular mass. Plus, this oil will leave the skin smooth and soft because it doesn’t have abrasive acidic ingredients.
- Mix some drops of castor oil and a handful of baking soda together. Add some ground aspirin, if desired.
- Then, rub the mixture on the mole gently. Leave it on for several hours until it naturally dries.
- This procedure should be repeated twice every day for about one month.
- Use Grapefruit Seed Extract
Grapefruit is an alkaline nature and contains many vitamins, minerals, citric acids, flavonoids as well as their salts which can help to remove a mole.
- You need to apply 1 drop of grapefruit seed extract to the mole.
- Then, cover it by using a bandage and secure it with the help of adhesive tape.
- Keep it on for a few hours.
- It’s recommended to repeat this process twice to thrice a day for 3 to 5 weeks.
- Use Oregano Oil
Oregano oil comes with anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-septic, anti-parasitic, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties that help to promote the immune system and clear skin infections as well.
- First of all, prepare 1 tsp of oregano oil and 8 tsp of almond oil. Next, take the two oils and mix thoroughly.
- After this, apply to the mole.
- This process should be repeated daily.
- Use Pineapple Juice
Pineapple comes with many enzymes that aid in removing the outer layers of your moles when used. It can also help in lightening the pigmentation of moles, thus making them less noticeable. Here’s the method:
- Take a cotton ball and soak it in pineapple juice and then apply it on your mole.
- Keep it on until the juice dries or overnight.
- You should follow this several times per day for a couple of weeks or until the mole fades.
- Use Pomegranate
Pomegranate peel contains a rich amount of anti-oxidant properties and bioactive compounds that help to get rid of the top layers of your mole. Plus, it consists of flavonoids, ascorbic acid, proathocyanidins and phenolics that effectively eliminate the moles.
- Peel a pomegranate at first and let the peel dry completely. Then, grind the peel into one powder.
- After this, add lemon juice to attain a fine paste. Now apply this paste on your mole and leave for about 1-2 hours.
- Rinse it off this paste and pat your skin dry.
- This application should be repeated daily.
- Use Onion Juice
Onion juice is also one of the best natural home remedies for removing moles on the skin. It’s acidic that can remove the various layers of your moles. Besides,onion juicecan even out the skin tone.
- Take some fresh onion juice and later use a q tip to apply it on the mole.
- Keep on the skin for around 30 minutes and then wash off by using clean water.
- Do this method about three times daily in a month.
- Use Cashew Nuts
Cashew nuts can also be beneficial in removing moles. Cashews consist of some agents that can help remove moles effectively.
- First, you soak some cashew nuts in the cool water overnight.
- Once cashew nuts are entirely soaked, you can grind them to make a paste.
- Then, you apply this paste on your mole and you can leave it on there for a few hours.
- Finally, you should do this every day to get the result you desire.
- Use Frankincense Oil
The Egyptians considered Frankincense essential oil as a holy oil. It’s astringent in nature, thus helping to dry up one mole, getting rid of it layer by layer. Besides, it has phenols, monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes that help cells to work properly.
- Take 1 teaspoon of frankincense essential oil
- Next, you dilute it with about 8 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Then, dab on the mole.
- Repeat this process 2 – 3 times per day for a couple of weeks.
- Use Chickweed
Chickweed can help to lighten the pigmentation of mole and reduce inflammation because it contains many flavonoids, vitamins, omega and linolenic acid as well. You can easily buy it at any health stores.
- The first step is to place chickweed on one cotton ball. Thereafter, apply this cotton ball to your affected area.
- Cover with the help of a bandage and wait for a few hours.
- It’s recommended to repeat this regularly.
- Use Tea Tree Oil
Basically, tea tree oil treats the infections and wounds on the skin. It also comprises of antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal qualities that help to remove moles.
- You just need to pour a few drops of this oil onto one cotton ball. Dab the cotton ball on your mole.
- Leave for several hours and then wash by using water.
- Repeat this procedure three times a day.
- It’s advisable to apply the tea tree oil with water or any carrier oil to remove any irritation caused.
- Use Radish
Radish is rich in folic anthocyanins and vitamin C, as well as contains detoxifiers, which help to clear moles. Plus, they have isthiocyanates and rich in anti-oxidants, which remove the cancerous cells.
- Simply, you need to cut the radish into some fine slices and place the slices on the mole.
- Wait for a few minutes and repeat this process daily for faster and better result.
You should try these natural beauty tips for removing moles and find the best for you. After using one of them, please let us know what treatments worked best for you.