Breakfasts play a very important role in giving us enough energy for all day and keeping our bodies healthy. And it becomes more important when it comes to choosing some breakfast recipes for our kids. Today we will give you a few easy and simple breakfast recipes for kids that you should try!
1. Egg Sandwich For Breakfast
You can prepare this protein-packed breakfast in 5 minutes!
- Eggs – 2
- Finely chopped dill – 1 tablespoon
- Finely chopped chives – 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper – 1 pinch
- Kosher salt – 1 pinch
- Toasted English muffins – 2
- Sliced plum tomato – 1
- Cheddar – 2 slices
- Firstly, crack these eggs into a clean cup and then add the herbs and kosher salt and black pepper to this bowl.
- Next, whisk them up with a fork. Now, pour this mixture into two 7-ounce ramekins.
- After that, put them into a microwave oven on the high temperature for 30 to 45 seconds until cooked through.
- Finally, place the cheese, plum tomato, and egg on the top of each English muffin.
2. Cheese And Ham Omelet For Breakfast
This omelet is light in texture and full of flavor. It is very easy to make and when you have done this recipe perfectly, you will want to make it again and again. Try using different meats like pre-cooked beef or chicken.
- Eggs, separated – 2
- Cheddar cheese, grated – 25 grams
- Salt and black pepper powder
- Olive oil – 1 teaspoon
- Cooked ham, chopped – 1 slice
- Fresh thyme – 1 sprig (optional)
- At first, beat these egg yolks well with the cheese, salt, and pepper. Next, whisk up the egg whites until they are just stiff and then gently fold into the above egg yolk mixture.
- Now, heat the olive oil in a non-stick omelet pan, add the omelet mixture and then swirl around this pan. Then, cook it until turning golden underneath. You should be careful when scattering with the chopped ham.
- After that, pop this pan under your preheated grill till the omelet begins to rise and is set. Next, slide it onto a warm plate and fold in half.
- Finally, serve garnished with a fresh thyme sprig.
Note: If you cannot find an omelet pan, you can also use a non-stick frying pan.
3. Fruit Tarts For Breakfast
The no-bake fruit tarts are loaded with fresh fruits and vanilla Greek yogurt. It is really a unique and delicious breakfast for your family!
- Honey or agave nectar – 2 tablespoons
- Creamy almond butter – 1/2 cup
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Rice Krispie cereal- 1/2 cup
- Salt – a pinch (optional)
- Old-fashioned oats – 1/2 cup (not cooked)
- Oat flour – 1/4 cup
- Fresh fruit, chopped
- Vanilla flavored Greek yogurt
- Firstly, combine the honey and almond butter together in a small bowl. Microwave this mixture for about 30 seconds and then stir it until smooth. Add the salt and vanilla extract to it.
- Next, stir the rice Krispie cereal, old-fashioned oats, and oat flour in another bowl.
- Now, pour this mixture of almond butter and honey over the dry ingredients. Mix them until combined well. If it is too wet, you can add more oat flour to it and too dry, add more almond butter to it.
- After that, use your hands to form it into balls and then press these balls into a clean miniature muffin tin. Then, press your fingertip into the middle in order to create a tart. Carefully take the tart out of the mold.
- Then, fill up with the vanilla flavored Greek yogurt.
- Finally, top it with fresh fruits and then enjoy immediately.
4. Egg And Tater Bake For Breakfast
This recipe is very easy to make and considered as one of the delicious breakfast recipes for kids. Check it out!
- Frozen potato tots – 4 cups
- Finely chopped onion – 1
- Olive oil – 2 tablespoons
- Black pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
- Kosher salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Red bell pepper – 1 (cut it into 1/4-inch pieces)
- Halved or quartered cremini or white mushrooms – 8 ounces
- Finely chopped garlic clove – 1
- Plum tomatoes – 3 (cut them into 1-inch pieces)
- Freshly chopped spinach – 1/2 bunch
- Large eggs – 8
- Coarsely grated extra-sharp Cheddar – 2 ounces
- Firstly, heat an oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the tots on a clean rimmed baking sheet and then bake them for 20 minutes.
- Now, heat the olive oil in an ovenproof skillet over the medium heat. Add onion to it, season with salt and black pepper, cover and cook it, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes.
- Next, add the mushrooms and red pepper to it and cook it, stirring occasionally, till the vegetables become tender, for about 5 to 6 minutes. Then, toss with the tomatoes and garlic and cook for about 60 seconds. Fold in the tots and spinach.
- Finally, make 8 wells in this vegetable mixture and then carefully crack 1 egg into each. Next, sprinkle with the cheese & bake the eggs to your desired doneness, 15 minutes for slightly runny egg yolks.
5. Blueberry Pancakes For Breakfast
Making pancakes with your kids is great fun, especially when talking about tossing these cakes in the air! Serve them with a drizzle of honey or fresh fruits for breakfast.
- Egg – 1
- Vanilla pod – 1/2
- Baking powder – 1 teaspoon
- Self-raising flour – 225 grams
- Sugar – 75 grams
- Milk – 300 ml
- Blueberries – 150 grams
- Butter, melted – 25 grams
- Honey, to serve
- Firstly, split the vanilla pod, scrape these seeds from the inside, and melt the butter.
- Then, crack the egg into a bowl and add the prepared ingredients to this bowl. Next, stir them well with a wooden spoon and gently stir it in the blueberries and butter.
- Now, heat a non-stick frying pan slightly and lightly grease with oil. Drop the tablespoons of this mixture into this pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- After that, carefully flip these pancakes over with the help of a spatula. Cook them until golden. Now, put 2 or 3 on a plate and then drizzle with honey before eating.
- Finally, keep the vanilla pod when deseeded and then add sugar to them to flavor.
6. Flourless Sweet Potato Blender Muffin For Breakfast
Don’t skip this recipe if you are looking for a few easy and delicious breakfast recipes for kids!
You will need:
- Medium sweet potato – 1
- Large eggs – 2
- Medium bananas – 2
- Almond butter – 2/3 cup
- Cinnamon – 1.5 teaspoons
- Nutmeg – 1/4 teaspoon
- Maple syrup, pure – 6 tablespoon
- Ground ginger – 3/4 teaspoon
- Allspice – 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking powder – 2 teaspoons
- At first, preheat an oven to 350° F and grease a muffin tin.
- Then, bake the sweet potato for about an hour or until tender and let it cool, or if you have leftovers on your hands, use them.
- Next, place 3/4 cup of mashed sweet potato and all the above ingredients (except for baking powder) in a clean blender. Blend them well until smooth.
- Now, add baking powder to it and then blend on low till combined.
- After that, pour the batter into a muffin tin.
- Finally, bake them in the preheated oven for about 18 to 20 minutes until you can insert a toothpick in the center of each muffin so that this toothpick comes out clean.
7. Easy Scrambled Eggs For Breakfast
In fact, scrambled eggs are rich in protein and very delicious. Now, you can cook them and easily give your family a great day off.
- Large eggs – 8
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- Water – 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
- Kosher salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- At first, whisk the eggs, water, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl.
- Then, heat the olive oil in a nonstick skillet over the medium heat.
- Next, add the eggs and then cook them, stirring with a clean rubber spatula every several seconds, to your desired doneness, 3 minutes for the medium-soft eggs.
Here are just some of the breakfast recipes for kids that you can follow to make for your family.
Contributed by http://effectiveremedies.com/