Ungagged is a digital marketing and search engine optimization (SEO) conference. This conference is organized with the purpose to provide a platform for speakers to bring out uncensored content to listeners without recordings.
- The first event that was held at Caesar’s Palace from November 15-17, 2014 in Las Vegas was sponsored by BlackHat World. This event brings together the most fearless, provocative, and business perception thinkers on the planet.
Several topics were covered in this session, like “How to buy links without looking like you’re buying links,” “Time tactics that work,” “Hot trends in marketing,” and much more. This event was attended by approximately 300 peoples, 16 sponsors, and 30 speakers, including Dave Snyder, Michael Stricker, Gavin Preston, and Joe Sinkwitz.
- The second event was held at the Grange St. Paul’s Hotel from May 16-18, 2015 in London, which brought together the best speakers you can think of. They shared information about the latest strategies and techniques used in digital marketing and search engine optimization. Topics covered in this session were Spammer Mentality, Steampunk Marketing, The opportunity of SEO, Making Sense of your Analytics, and SEO for 2015 and beyond.
This event was attended by approximately 200 people and speakers, like Julia Logan, Tamsin Fox-Davies, Paul Bongers, Lukasz Zelenzy, and John Limbocker.
- The third event was held at Tropicana from November 9-11, 2015 in Les Vegas. This event was a blast for everyone. Topics covered in this session – Debunking SEO industry biggest myths, How to successfully launch a SAAS company, Mobile-First SEO and how to prepare for the next MobileGeddon, Tying SEO into the wider business: stakeholders and audiences, and Compete and Optimize like a Rockstar with Excel and Bing Ads.
- This event is attended by approximately 300 peoples and speakers including Murray Newlands, John Rampton, Cindy Krum, Paul Bongers, and Eric Couch.
World’s first digital marketing and search engine optimization (SEO) UnGagged London conference will be held on June 15-16, 2017 at etc.venues County Hall, Riverside Building, London.
The speakers that will join the event are Marty Weintraub, Dawn Anderson, Dixon Jones, Guy Sheetrit, and Jenna Tiffany.
Why you should attend the event
- This event will help you enhance your digital and internet marketing career.
- It’s a great platform for you to meet some of the best Search Engine Optimization experts.
- It will advance your techniques in digital and internet marketing to great levels.
You have access to world-class speakers and an open question and answer session at the end of the event. This provides every attendee the opportunity to clear their doubts, or get their concerns resolved by the experts in the business.
Lunch is on the house with complementary morning and evening tea, making it the ideal space for sponsors and attendees.
What to Expect from UnGagged London 2017
Search Engine Optimization: Here, speakers will discuss the latest methods, processes, and trends on how search engine optimization has changed, and how to work with these developments. Topics that will be covered are: analyze backlinks to private tools, decoding human context, webmaster management, auditing, hot gossip of what Google is up to, the future of search, and bots.
Content marketing: You will learn how to upraise your company or brand, build real life examples and stories of successful campaigns, and listening to their insights. Topics that will be covered are: working the crowd, brands, search and the US elections by Paul Bongers, the hidden secrets of storytelling by Bas van den Beld, and the link building dilemma.
Mobile: Marketing campaigns are rapidly influencing and growing because of mobile technology. Google has directed developing a new mobile friendly update in preparation with this move. Ungagged London provides knowledge, methods, and advice to all internet marketing businesses for deep linking, tracking, implementing, and indexing.
Link building: You’ll dig into the complex world of links that will sharpen your knowledge on diverse topics. They could be anywhere ranging on topics covering the best private tools used to analyze backlines, and discovering new and never thought possible features.
Social: Here, the speakers will reveal the tricks of the trade on how to amplify content, and the how to make strategic decisions.
Targeting: This will provide insights on topics that talk about the different ways to integrate and manage the data they collect.