Can your mobile phone address your any request? Is it possible to catch up the desirable apparels without navigating between apps? Can an app premeditate what I want to have?
Basically, these kinds of capabilities evaluate superiority of a human being. His power to sense and anticipate allots him ahead of machines. But now, artificial intelligence is evolved to challenge his sole monarchy. The complications of machine learning have been cracked. Leniency and easiness are fused in to the devices like Google’s Home and Siri that let them understand majorly popular languages. However, this technology is in nascent stage. But very soon, it would be upgraded like never before.
Integration of analytical tool with AI implementation can add a knack to online ecommerce. E-tailers can not only live up to customers’ expectations, but they can also exceed them. Let’s check how AI can help please customers.
How e-retailers can please customers?
Retailers bite bullets to get shot to fame in the eyes of customers. But their impulsive nature does not let it happen. They have to swallow bitter pill for hooking them. How could you retain a customer when your competitors are big in numbers? It’s really an uphill battle. But business researches have unearthed the simplest & viable tricks to appease customers. Let catch the roundup of those exciting gimmicks:
- Personalized support: Attending customers personally is a primitive marketing strategy. Listening to their requests and catering accordingly are what they prefer the most. By blending up this blockbuster idea to eCommerce marketing strategies, explosive sale is sure.
However, analytics tools to tap and capture their activities are playing exponential role. But here again, customer would intend timely as well as appropriate addressing.
- Product recommendation: Brick-n-mortar stores house variety of trendiest stuff. But a salesman has to come fore to cater what we desire. It was a daunting challenge to create such model in the eCommerce websites. But hats must be off to the wise developers who pin products that resonate to our interest by tracking our browsing history.
While exploring any of such sites, you can catch the glimpses of what you browsed formerly. Just scroll down when you select a jeans or shirt of Spykar on nmyntra.com. Many more choices will be queued up in a row under ‘Similar Products’ (that you may like).
- Cross selling: Cross selling was a can of worms earlier but virtual shops have let this trend in. The merchant or e-tailer can dig customers’ insight by deploying analytics tool. For clues, they have the history of purchases and browsing folded in analytics.
Subsequent to extracting their preferences, the merchant can pin them up on the basis of ethnography research for more business via mobile or desktop. Thereby, the loyalty can be built up.
How AI can be helpful in customer profiling?
Can you ever predict or assess capabilities of a new in-store customer? It’s a herculean task to assess his psychology or behavior without having prior experience. This is how customer profiling is prepped. By capitalizing on the past picks, the merchant integrates previous interaction with big data to catch insight. Finally, the likely requirements and potential to purchase of a specific buyer is derived. It was the arena of expert analysts wherein he drilled the past picks to compile it in the future marketing strategies.
But now, the integrated AI feature in apps, like Siri, can understand the language of locals (but not all languages) to respond against what online buyer input.
AI for conversational ecommerce – How?
The present spectrum of online research spins with the relevant keywords. The visitor googles keywords, like “online price of split air conditioner”. But the newly introduced AI-based devices and apps can replace keyword-specific searching with voice-oriented inputs in local language.
Facebook’s chatbot is an ideal epitome of AI’s charisma. A small chat that reads ‘want to send money’ can pop up the option to navigate to netbanking. While performing virtual research as done in market research, its chat bot snoops in what the user intends. Eventually, the user switches to intended destination to do the desirables. What all it needs is the knowledge of customer experience and his purchase history.
- Capture interplay of client interactions: Direct interaction with the customers leaves unbeatable experience for the merchants. Their feedback reflects the reality. Therefore, the eCommerce merchants should blend up all inquiries of customers in to AI-based app. Do the similar arrangement with the customer support. Feed specific & auto-generated answers against the most common and urgent queries to build up loyal customers.
- Assist research and match: AI can be your best assistant to research and find the best match to your inquiry. Deploy such an incredible search tool that can usher which features the user looks for. It should be capable enough to guide shoppers what they can browse that has the tint of their real-time requirement.
The customers desire tailoring results. To enable it, you can call AI implementation to let them feed what they would like to have in pictorial form. Thereby, catering the most suitable research result would be a walkover for the merchants.
- When to pop live-chat? Live chat needs no introduction as we all have seen the help desk online on various sites. But the main concern is to pop it in the very time when the customers bounce back to home from checkout process.
It’s very often that the OTP does not emerge in the inbox while payment. This is why customers take reverse turn. At that point, the online help in the form of live-chat can be helpful provided that it should pop at the very time when the customer navigates to no purchase.
This is the best way for the customers to complete their purchase process. And also, the merchant can get valuable introduction to the flaws in site. Thereby, he can come across customer behaviour in real time and subsequently, tailor richer interaction.