Your restaurant business should stand second to none in your locality in terms of serving quality food to your valued customers. Such intention must find expression in your restaurant logo, which people will be seeing everywhere.
You will be using your restaurant logo on marketing materials such as stationery, business cards, websites, and leaflets as well as on ads on billboards, newspapers and TV. Remember that logo is an effective visual to make first and lasting impression on potential customers and make them visit your restaurant to enjoy your food and services.
So, your logo designer must be keeping these find points in mind when working on your restaurant logo. Here is what the designers must consider in creating restaurants logos that convert viewers into buyers.
1. Research Your Client's Business - Instead of rushing to your drawing board to create a restaurant logo for your client, a better approach will be to first know more about type of restaurant and its business. Find out more about the target customers, their social and economic background and expectations so that you create a logo that adequately represent the business.
2. Prefer Designing Simple Logo â€“Restaurants logos must appear as simple designs so that people can get a message just by glancing at the logo. if it has many colors, typefaces, lines, icons and slogans, that will make it appear as a complex and confusing design. So, create the logo with minimalist design principles, keeping only the necessary elements and removing the undesired ones.
3. Send a Message - A restaurant logo design without specific message of the restaurant to its target customers is a worthless design. After all, whole idea of the logo is to send out a business message such as faith, quality, trust, strength etc to the customers. So, let your client state the message precisely and incorporate right elements to express it for the customers.
4. Choose Right Colors - Color scheme of the restaurant symbols can make or break the logos. Ensure that you choose the colors that convey energy of foods and friendly eating environment etc. For example, fast food restaurant logos usually have red colors to express energy of young people who are target customers. Red and yellow are generally prepared for fast food ventures.
5. Pickup Perfect Typeface - Typefaces speak a lot about the type of restaurant your client runs. Fortunately, hundreds of more typefaces are available free on the web. You can experiment with them to create a unique logo design that matches with personality of the restaurant.
6. Avoid Stock Images - Never use stock images for the simple reason that they will make your restaurant logo look like a low grade design. Stock images are ready images that have no personality and vision as they photographers take them randomly. Instead, use images, if you have to, that a professional photographer has clicked exclusively for your logo to suit your client's business message.
7. Test the Logo - Make sure that you test the logo before sending to your client. Ask your followers on Facebook and other social sites to pick up one of the four to five logos you created. You can also get suggestions from fellow logo designers to make improvements. Get suggestions from wherever you can and pay heed to them to improve the design.
Make it certain that you have checked these points to create restaurants logos.