Web Development is quintessential for a business to grow and reach out to its target audience globally, given the fact that people are becoming tech-savvy with every passing day. As the audience has made a paradigm shift from the conventional marketplaces to online platforms, websites and mobile applications have become the face of the business online. Thus, it is very important to make sure the Web Development takes place aptly for good customer experience. NodeJS Web Development is a way that has helped businesses build their Web applications in a custom manner that could enhance the end-user experience at many levels. NodeJS frameworks are powerful enough to be leveraged for boosting web development.
Here are the 10 Powerful NodeJS Frameworks that are capable of accelerating Web Development:
- HapiJS – HapiJS, which is used to build applications interfacing with additional software applications, and APIs, is a powerful NodeJS framework offering rich features. Some of these features include logging, JOI, configuration functionality, and error handling, which help in building high performing Web Applications and APIs that have a clean and legible code.
- KeystoneJS – KeystoneJS is open source in nature, which is mostly used for developing web applications, websites, and APIs that are database-driven in nature. It uses a NoSQL database like MongoDB, unlike other CMS websites and applications using Relational Databases. KeystoneJS uses Mongoose as ODM to connect MongoDB. This is done by wrapping the data in the form of objects and storing them in the database. In addition to this, KeystoneJS offers various features which include embedded services, authentication, admin UI, etc. so as to build a high performing web application that is scalable.
- SailsJS – SailsJS is a powerful MVC framework that is used for building custom real-time applications of enterprise-level. It is a front-agnostic NodeJS framework that helps in building handy applications that are practical and production-ready. These can be built within a record time of a few weeks. SailsJS has a database layer that uses waterline, along with a powerful ORM solution, making it very compatible with the already existing modules like Grunt Module.
- ExpressJS – ExpressJS is essential for working on NodeJS frameworks for a feature-rich experience. These advanced features make the process of building APIs, web, and mobile applications a lot easier and efficient. It is a light-weight, fast, and minimal framework used for developing Web Applications that offers features such as template engines, database integration, multiple routing, etc.
- KrakenJS – KrakenJS is used for developing Web Application with Dynamic Configuration, adding a secured layer and structure to NodeJs that can be extended over ExpressJS. It also provides middleware capabilities with security and lifecycle events. KrakenJS has different modules include: Lusca Kappa Makara Adaro
- MeteorJS – MeteorJS is an open-source full-stack NodeJS framework that is used for developing modern web and mobile applications. It has a lot of features that are helpful in producing cross-platform code and making prototypes rapidly, since it is made using several technologies. MeteorJS automatically propagates the updates or the changes made in the data, directly to the client, without requiring synchronization code, as it can be integrated with MongoDB.
- FlatironJS – FlatironJS is a next-generation NodeJS framework, which helps in the development of high performing, robust, and reliable Web Applications. It offers resources and tools that can create templates, modify URL routing, manage data, and plugins.
- KoaJS – KoaJS is a NodeJS Framework that is used for the development of highly productive Web Applications. It eliminates callbacks while opting for ES6 generators. It makes programming easier by facilitating an upstream and downstream flow of control. KoaJS is light in weight and robust since it does not have any middleware package. It allows the developer to choose relevant modules for the web application making the framework highly flexible in nature.
- LoopBack – LoopBack is an open-source NodeJS framework built on top of ExpressJS framework that supports the development of scalable applications in record time. It uses StrongLoop Arc, which is a very useful tool for the StrongLoop Ecosystem’s Monitoring and Deploying apps. LoopBack makes data integration flexible and easy as the legacy data can be stored in any of the databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, and MySQL. It extends built-in API explorer using Swagger 2.0, making web application development quick, flexible, and comprehensive.
These 10 powerful NodeJS Frameworks have been instrumental in making Web Application Development progressive that is beneficial for businesses looking for custom web applications that are high performing to bring in better business opportunities.