Majority of the business firms are nowadays striving hard to enhance their processes, deliver better services, boost customer satisfaction and offer a better experience for customers. When it comes to customer support and service, response time is pretty important. Customers are nowadays prefer instant gratification and they also expect all kinds of concerns and errors to be addressed as fast as possible through effective multiple channels. With the invention of help desk software, companies have found it pretty easy to deal with problems of customers. The developers are coming up with multichannel help desk software which makes responding to Facebook posts and Twitter pretty easy. Here are the names of some such contact center software which are required for Twitter support.
- Zendesk: This is one of the leading cloud-based customer care software and more than 40,000 cmpanies including Gilt Groupe, Disney, Box and many others use Zendesk in an attempt to boost customer satisfaction, increase their productivity and support rising costs. Zendesk has a very user-friendly interface which is easy-to-use. This software converts faves, tweets and DMs into Zendesk tickets, you can monitor one or even multiple Twitter accounts and convert as many tweets into tickets as you need and all tweet activities are added as ticket comments.
- com: With minimum set-up, this software gives permission to the companies to field questions from not only phone calls and email but Facebook and Twitter as well. This is a help-desk software which also offers advanced reporting features. You can monitor brand mentions, speak with your team in sending queries, convert direct messages and tweets into support and many more.
- Deskero: This software offers simple and effective tools to incorporate requests that come from different channels. It is one solid software which has vital help desk features like social networking integration, multi-channel support, preferred client management, integrated live chats and canned answers. It integrates social communication through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and allows companies to track vital social integration. Users can easily automate any social media interaction no matter whereever it is started.
- Parature: Parature is a cloud-based customer care software with comprehensive reporting, customer service integration and various other features for total satisfaction for customers. As the dashboard can be personalized, Parature allows you to offer customers and service agents with access to immediate support services which matter like support tickets, knowledge base and chat.
- Happyfox: This is a cloud based and web based call center software. Hapyfox helps in managing and tracking customer support requests through many channels like email, chats, social media and the phone is a centralized ticket system. You can monitor brand mentions, convert messages into Tweets, tracks and manages customer inquiries and improves support response time.
Therefore, if you're the owner of a call center company, you can take into account the above-mentioned call center software so that you may gradually improve the performance of your company and enhance user experience. Save time and energy and manage things properly with such software programs.