In this article, we are going to introduce Wondershare Dr. Fone for iOS, an effective solution to recover lost files and data from any iPhone, iPod, and iPad.
When it comes to technology and gadgets, it’s well known that unexpected situations may appear when you least expect them. Mobile device theft or damage are among the most common causes that lead to loss of your precious information such as contacts, pictures, videos, music, etc. Thus, in the case of damage at least, you need a robust and effective software solution that allows you to recover lost data efficiently and as much accurately as possible. In the following rows, we are going to discuss the main features of Dr. Fone for iOS, a software favored by millions of iOS users worldwide.
Released for both iOS and Android devices, Dr. Fone’s main functionality is retrieving lost data on your mobile device. The iOS version that we are going to discuss below applies to iPhone, iPod, and iPad.
What can you recover with Dr. Fone for iOS?
Featuring an easy-to-use interface, the main software’s capabilities include but are not limited to recovering contacts, pictures, music and video files, music and video libraries, notes, Safari bookmarks, calendars, and logs. Additionally, the software allows iOS users to retrieve apps information such as Instagram, Pinterest, SnapChat, Twitter, WhatsApp, etc.
What are the main features?
1. Users can select the recovery mode that best suits their needs.
2. After scanning is done, the software allows the selection of individual data or types of files needed to be retrieved.
3. The possibility to print out the information collected about the scanned data with a single click of mouse.
4. The possibility to download the iCloud backup files free of charge.
5. The possibility to read and download iCloud and iTunes data free of charge.
How to recover data from iPhone, iPod, and iPad?
1. Connect the mobile device to your computer.
2. Launch Dr. Fone for iOS. The device will be automatically detected and recognised.
3. Scan the device for deleted or lost files and wait for the process to successfully complete. You can stop it at any moment in case you see the file listed in the dialog window.
4. Tick the checkboxes for the files you need and hit “Recover”.
How to recover data from iCloud?
1. Choose “Recover from iCloud Backup File” from the main window.
2. You will be asked to login in the iCloud; please do so.
3. Choose a location to download the backup file and hit “Download”.
4. Click “Preview”, select the files you need and hit “Recover”.
How to recover data from iTunes?
1. Select the iTunes backup file and hit “Start Scan”.
2. From the bottom of the dialog window, select the file you need and hit “Recover”.
As you can see, Dr. Fone for iOS is one of the easiest and most straightforward solutions by Wondershare to recover your deleted or lost files from iOS devices. Give it a try today!