When using Android smartphone, it happens to you that you wipe out all data on your Android phone or tablet. Cry for data loss? No, it is not the ending. You still can grasp the opportunity to recover your accidental deleted text messages, photos, contacts, and more from Android device or tablet. Why? You just remove the symlinks to the respective files, but not wipe them off your phone external or internal storage. But any new written data will occupy the area and replace the original data (the data you deleted).
So for recovering deleted Android text messages, photos, you must keep two points in mind. The first one is that you should not add any new data to your Android phone. And the other one is that you need a trusty Android recovery tool, because Android does not provide any direct way like a trash bin to let you recover Android data. Aiseesoft Android Data Recovery is the exact one tool that can help you get deleted Android data.
Key features of Aiseesoft Android Data Recovery
1. It is free to recover deleted text messages, messages attachments, contacts, and call log.
2. In its Pro version, it enables you to retrieve deleted photos, videos, audio and other documents.
3. This Android data recovery software is compatible with almost any Android devices, like Samsung, HTC, LG, Huawei, Sony, etc.
4. The data recovery utility for Android supports newest Android OS version up to Android 6.0.1.
5. You are available for viewing data before you decide to recover them.
6. It is easy to use this Android Data Recovery with user-friendly interface and simple guide.
7. This software is safe enough without any plug-in to steal your private information. And its anti-virus feature guarantees you safe situation.
How to use Aiseesoft Android Data Recovery
Such powerful free data recovery software for Android users owns the simple interface, so that beginners can use it conveniently. Here you can follow this step-to-step guide after you download Android Data Recovery:
1. Install this Android recovery program on your computer. Make USB debugging on your pone so that you can manage your phone on computer.
2. After this tool detects your phone, choose file type to scan and recover.
3. During the scanning process, you can wait to scan all data or stop scanning to get the scanned file.
4. View the scanned data, select data and click the recover button to get back deleted Android files.
Pros and Cons
When testing this data recovery program, advantages and disadvantages about this software are listed as follow:
1. It is free to recover all deleted files on Android phone and tablet like text messages, call log, contacts, and more.
2. This software is easy to use without any misunderstanding reminders for your performance.
3. It lets you preview the data before you recover data exactly.
4. It enables you to export deleted data and existing documents from Android phone to computer for backup.
5. You are optional to get its Pro version to retrieve deleted photos, music, movies, apps data, etc.
1. This software requires you to root your phone for data recovery.
Summary of Android Data Recovery
In brief, Aiseesoft Android Data Recovery is an easy-to-use recovery tool to free recover deleted text files like messages (including message attachments), contacts, and call log. If you onlyneed to recover those files mentioned as before, then its free version is good enough for you. Also you can spend a little to enjoy more features like photos, audio recovery. No hesitations but get a try now! You can get 30% off for all Aiseesoft products in its summer promotion for this Pro version.