Do you own some Bitcoins? Do you know that whether your Bitcoins are safe from hackers or not? Well, where you store your purchased Bitcoins?
If you are storing your purchased Bitcoins at a Bitcoin exchange, you are at high risk because when you store your Bitcoins on online exchanges or websites from where you have purchased them, you do not own your Bitcoin.
In any case, if the websites, where you store your Bitcoins get hacked or shut down due to any reason, you will lose all your stored Bitcoins. So, if you do not want to lose your Bitcoins, you should keep them in a Bitcoin wallet that you own.
No matter whether you have an iPhone or any Android smartphone, you can install Bitcoin wallet application in your device. You can find various Bitcoin wallet apps for the iPhone and Android smartphone that are developed by reputable wallet app development companies.However, not all of them are equally safe and secure.
Therefore, it is important to use a right Bitcoin wallet application that meets all industry regulations and provides some extra security to protect its customers against any kind of cybercrime.
To help you choose best bitcoin wallet of 2017, I have listed top 5 bitcoin wallets that you can check out and choose as per your requirements:
Blockchain – Bitcoin Wallet
Blockchain is world’s most popular and widely used Bitcoin wallet application that also featured in the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal. Obtainable for both Android and iOS users, the application is currently used by more than 14 million users. It is free of cost and takes just a few seconds to start.
Using this high-end Bitcoin wallet app, you can send and receive Bitcoin instantly with anyone in the world. Being a completely safe and secure app, you will be the only one, who will access your Bitcoins whenever and wherever you want.
Key Features of Blockchain – Bitcoin Wallet App:
- A high-security center to help you protect your funds from unauthorized access.
- It offers advanced two-factor verifications.
- Simplified backup and recovery with a 12-word recovery phrase.
- You can browse Bitcoin merchants in your area as well.
- 25+ languages are supported in the app.
CoinBase is the most secured Bitcoin, Ethereum and litecoin wallet application. The application has made it a lot easier for users to purchase, use, store and accept Bitcoin, Ethereum and litecoin. Moreover, is specially designed from the ground-up to deliver the best digital money experience on mobile.
Currently, more than 8M customers are trusting this application as it comes with slick design and a lot easier to use to send Bitcoin on the move. So, users can send, receive, scan QR codes and monitor their Coinbase account. Now, you do not have to be bothered about the security of your Bitcoin as they are completely safe and secure with CoinBase application.
Top Features of CoinBase:
- Send and request Bitcoin, ether and litecoin.
- Check balance, transaction history and transaction details for all your accounts in a glance.
- Bank Level security means your Bitcoins, ether and litecoin are safe.
- Real-time and historical Bitcoin, ether and litecoin price charts.
- Set a passcode to protect the app
Breadwallet is like your on ramp to Bitcoin – the future of money. The application allows you to have a complete control over your Bitcoin. Being safe and secure, the app enables users to send and receive Bitcoin payments instantly with the safest mobile wallet obtainable.
A perfect iOS and Android wallet application, it will connect you directly to the Bitcoin network. As there are no servers to get hacked or to go down – your funds are always safe in it. In case, if your phone is lost or damaged, you can easily recover your funds using your personal recovery phrase.
A range of features of the app:
- Easy and intuitive for anyone to use
- Everyone can participate in the future of money.
- Send and receive Bitcoin payments in seconds, online or in person
- Direct Bitcoin network client – no servers to get hacked or go down
Airbitz is the easy-to-use Bitcoin Wallet application that enables users to easily control their own Bitcoin privately. The users of this app can own Bitcoin private keys with the familiarity and ease of mobile banking. You can take control of your funds.
By using this Bitcoin wallet app, neither Airbitz or any other 3rd party can access your money or data. It is completely safe and secure to use this application. You can get the financial privacy and autonomy as Bitcoin was designed with ease of use.
Features of Airbitz Platform:
- Multiple wallets per account with simple user defined wallet names.
- Automatic encrypted wallet backup to redundant peer-to-peer cloud servers.
- One-Touch 2-Factor Authentication for the simplest and securest wallet in the world.
- Allows to Search transactions by payee, category, or notes
- For easy conversions, built in calculator.
- Instantly switch accounts with username drop down on login screens.
Download Link – iPhone
Jaxx is the best android wallet application that supports for multiple cryptocurrencies, supporting with currencies like BTC, ETH, DAO, REP, DASH, ETC, ZEC, etc. With a complete focus, the main aim of this application is to make the Jaxx Blockchain interface and wallet default of choice for the masses.
It offers a client-side security model with private keys hosted locally and never sent to any servers. Moreover, the app uses standards that ensures should we ever go down or cease to exist, your keys can be imported into another service.
Top Features of Jaxx Platform:
- Single master seed backup
- Allows to switch between BTC, ETH, DASH, ETC, REP, LTC, ZEC and RSK
- Users can convert between BTC/ETH/DASH/ETC/REP/LTC/ZEC with ShapeShift integration
- All wallet functions work on a single screen.
- Now, there is no need to flip between send and receive screens or trying to find your wallet address or QR code.
Download Link – Android
So, these are the top Bitcoin wallet applications that you can use to store your Bitcoins and stay relaxed as your store Bitcoins are in safe hands. Well, what you prefer to store your Bitcoins? Do let me know by commenting below that what methods you are using?