The time lag is lastly over since the Samsung Galaxy S7 has stepped up in the mobile stores on March 11, 2016. It is being anticipated that Samsung is expected to spot the record-breaking deals by the end of second quarter of the year 2016. Different from several other mobile phones brands such as HTC, Apple, and Sony, Samsung doesn’t appear to be involved in bringing any alterations in the design and screen. However, the other brands did this primarily. It somewhat implants new technology & eradicates the undesirable layout & display errors from the preceding designs.
However, both the Galaxy S handsets give the appearance of being unique in design. If you keep them closely, you will notice the prominent difference between the two.
- The Front & back sides are covered with the Gorilla Glass 4.
- There is also a metal rim between the front & back glass.
- Camera Lens is positioned right over the flash with a glass body.
- The Lock or switch key on one side and the buttons for volume on the other.
- The curves of the body are highly detailed for a perfect feel.
- Home bottom carries a fingerprint sensor.
- Thin body and soft on hands.
- SIM tray, microSD card slot, and microphone are designed at the top.
- Speakers are positioned downwards at the back.
- Another headset socket, micro USB ports, and microphones are fixed at the end.
- Home, back, and detail buttons are placed right under the display at the bottom edge.
- Vivid color production.
- 5.1 inch, Quad-HD Super AMOLED screen with 2560 x 1440 resolution.
- Sharp details.
- Always-On display that stays on for the expediency of the user to check the missed calls, time, and several other features.
- Control over mode.
- Implausible touch system.
- Quite tricky to read in the sunny conditions.
Performance and Camera:
Just to conclude the outline, if we discuss regarding the functioning of the Samsung Galaxy S7, it is way quicker in comparison to the series of Samsung Galaxy. The 8890 processor is far conventional with 4 running cores at 2.6GHz together with the other four at 1.59GHz.
- Excellent camera quality.
- Sleek design.
- Amazing low-light photography.
- Amazing display.
- IP68 water resistance.
- Always-On display.
- Speedy performance 70% faster in comparison other high-tech smartphones.
The final word
The complete design provides a wow factor to the handset that turns it to be an attractive and alluring gadget. The feel is exceptional, exquisite and presentable with the impeccable extent and there is nothing much to lose for this stunning Samsung new mobile phone launch that made the heads turn around.