It is not a secret that the Internet these days is more than simply a data base and even when a lot of people around the world are using it merely to update their status on Facebook or finding when the declaration of Independence was signed, this amazing tool can and does more than that. The true power of the Internet relies in the fact that it is a perfect connector and if you can bring a little creativity to this party you will have no problems doing what you like and changing your life because of it. My intention with this article is to open your eyes about the Internet and let you know that there are many people out there who already took advantage of this tool and currently are changing their lives, and if you want to make a change as well keep reading because I'll tell you more about it up next.
Today the biggest activity online is being social through places like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube. These places get nine figures traffic every single month and the numbers are growing as time goes by. This means that there is a huge amount of people surfing the World Wide Web every single day, especially social places, and now you have a wide open channel to distribute a message, the one that you choose to share. It could be an offer, your favorite song, political views, anything; just look how fast we all knew about the meteorites in Russia last February, the news hit every single corner on the planet in a matter of minutes.
What is the true power of the Internet?
As I mentioned before the power of the Internet relies in the ability to connect people from different places of the world and the speed at which these people can connect. This is the reason for the success of social networks as well. The truth is that there are many activities that can be done using the internet, just look around and you'll see that people are doing more than simply getting information or updating their relationship status, and here I'll show you just a list of some of the amazing things that you can do by using the full potential of the internet.
- Building apps: Cut the rope, Angry Birds, and Plants vs Zombies are just examples of what can be done with a computer and some creativity. These games are fantastic and now everyone in the world knows them because they were diffused using the power of the internet.
- Online businesses: It is not a secret that many people around the world are making money as affiliates or merchants. Amazon and Ebay are great examples of how people can build streams of income using the power of the internet.
- Affinity Groups: There are places like forums or private groups in social networks where people can share their interests about certain topics. These groups are perfect for finding practical answers and advice about products, services, and brands. Some people use these groups for networking and finding new opportunities to boost their careers.
- Learning: This is one of my favorites because there is a ton of e-courses online practically for everything. Many tutorials and courses are free and even a college education is available with just a few clicks.
- Dating: Love can be found online as well and many couples are getting married after they met each other online.
How can I start using the power of the internet?
This is kind of obvious right? Just grab your computer and start surfing the net. Wrongâ€¦ In order to use the real power of the internet the first thing required is an important and big enough reason for using it, without it there can be no change but merely attempts of change, which by the way are not changes at all. The how to change will come if you have an important and big enough reason to change; it doesn't matter if you know the how, without the reason you will not do it any way.
What are you going to do now? If you are reading this it's because you have internet access. Do you have your important and big enough reason already?
To your Success!
This article was written by Jose Lozano, a successful publisher and entrepreneur; he started to use the power of the internet almost a year ago when he started a website dedicated to his passion for the hobby of RC helicopters, he enjoys sharing with others his knowledge about these toys writing articles about the cyclic control of a helicopter or about the different parts of it and how they work. Jose has seen how much a message can be shared with others just by using the power of the Internet.