In the digital age, with the increasing needs for game recording, presentation recording, video tutorials, and online learning (particularly during the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic in 2020), a software to help us achieve screen recording, add annotations, and different kind of effects is of the essence.
The use of casting software is essential when we want to capture the computer screen and make a compelling video that we can share on different social media networks such as YouTube, Facebook, etc. However, in order to look professional, such a video needs to be edited and adapted to the audience, in other words, polished to look perfect to the end-viewer.
For the purpose of this article, we decided to review Wondershare DemoCreator, a casting tool and video editing service that wonderfully serves the aforementioned purposes.
1. What is it?
Wondershare DemoCreator is a screen recorder for PC, which allows capturing your desktop activity and creating personalized video demos including keystrokes, cursors, as well as exporting the videos to AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, or even executable files for further CD or DVD burning. The software comes with support for voice and video camera recording.
The ribbon-like graphical interface is very easy to use and helps you capture the desktop, mouse movements, keystrokes, add special effects to the videos and export the final composition, ready for social media, email, or even for burning it on CD and DVD, upon your needs.
3. Main features
DemoCreator screen recorder allows recording your desktop screen to capture high-quality tutorials, presentations, video demos, games, PowerPoint slides, and more. You can select the region to capture, choose whether you want to record audio, webcam feed, and etc.
You can record specific areas of the desktop and remove the parts that are not of your interest. The customization can be based upon the screen size, size of the particular area, or the application itself.
You can even record while a video is running on your screen and work on multiple projects at the same time.
Sound and voice recording
In case you want to record your own voice while a video is running on the screen, you can do it! The result can be later edited with the integrated video editor.
As mentioned earlier, you can edit, cut, split, and alter your videos, create customized titles with text and animation, detach audio in tracks, fade in and fade-out effects, create interactive videos with cursor effects, annotation effects, and much more. The process is very easy and straightforward, even for novice users.
Video editing Effects
Wondershare DemoCreator allows the following actions on videos in order to make them look engaging, attractive, and professional.
- Add Annotations – small comment boxes where you can explain different aspects of the elements that you show in the video
- Transition Effects – transition effects between scenes for a more captivating viewer experience
- Caption Effects – add effects to your captions for a stunning look
- Sticker Effects – insert creative stickers to your videos to make them stylish
- Cursor effects – add highlight effects, left click sound, and rings, and much more!
- Crop video – crop the video to the desired size and aspect in order to fit your purpose.
- Denoise – play with the sound in order to make it natural and clear for the viewer
- Take Snapshot – you can take snapshots of different parts of the video and include them in your final product
DemoCreator is perfect for:
- Presentation Recording, team cooperation, and other various settings requiring screen recording.
- Online learning: Editing recorded videos with interactive effects makes the teaching more vivid.
- Video tutorials for YouTubers to share their knowledge and experience online.
- Game recording for gamers to record game experiences and highlight important moments during the play.
After evaluating the software, we can say that, due to the rich features, DemoCreator will deliver stunning performance and offer awesome video recording and editing experience to both novice and experienced users.