One of the things most people don’t consider is the time they take to collect their favorite videos, photos, music files, or important documents. Some people may think about backing up their files, but more often than not, people collect various files without considering what will happen if something sudden like a crash corrupts them before they have the chance to back them up. Having a Mac data recovery software like EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard on a Mac is a worthy investment, and it’s free. Let’s look at what you stand to gain with this data recovery software compared to those who don’t.
Macs and Security
Macs are very stable systems, and this quality is one of the primary reasons people are loyal to the brand. Rarely do you hear stories of people complaining about system crashes, viruses, or a slow system. Nonetheless, a system is only as stable as its user and most Mac users are human; as you know by now, this species is prone to error.
As a Mac user, you can lose your precious files in various ways. Even if you back up your files often, there is the very possibility that you may lose your files before doing a backup.
- You could accidentally send a file to trash and empty the trash without realizing it
- You could format a drive while it still has some important files
- The system could crash leading to data loss
- A system upgrade could cause data loss
- A storage device could be corrupted
- Some immature person could pull out a storage device from the system while it is still reading and writing data
- A virus attack like ransomware could lead to data loss
Be that as it may, just as you can lose data in the blink of an eye or the click of a button (keyboard or mouse), you should also be able to recover your data with the click of a button, regardless of how the data was lost.
Doing the impossible
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard enables you to recover any lost files from all of the situations mentioned above and more. It is called a data recovery wizard because it is exceptionally adept at retrieving lost data, and honestly, of all the data recovery software I have ever come across, none of them can challenge this one.
Tip – For the best results with EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac, use it to recover files as soon as you lose them. For example, if you just formatted a flash disk with important files on it, use the software to recover the files immediately. Don’t write anything to the flash disk before recovering the files you need.
With EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, you can recover more than 200 file types. These involve video files, audio files, documents, zips, RARs, images, and even executable files.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is compatible with most Mac-based devices including:
- Mac notebooks
- Storage devices – HDD, SSD, Memory Cards
- Digital Cameras
- Among others
It works with Mac OS 10.12 to 10.14 and Mac OS X 10.6 and above.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard supports the following file systems:
- FAT 16 and 32
- HFS X
Furthermore, the software can recover data from lost partitions, and in cases where the Mac operating system fails to boot, the software allows you to create a bootable USB flash disk that you can use to recover files.
The Best Part
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac Free is user-friendly and provides you with a very intuitive user interface. Recovering your files is as simple as a three-step procedure:
- Locate where you would like to recover your files from
- Scan for the recoverable files
- Recover the files you desire. Once it has determined the recoverable files, the software gives you a preview of the files so that you can select the ones you want to keep. Furthermore, you can also filter the files according to type in cases where you want to recover only specific types of files.
It’s that simple.
With EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac Free, you get a free software that will enable you to recover any lost files on a Mac system and Mac-based devices.