Sometimes, your phone can mess up and delete important messages itself. Other times, you might make the mistake of deleting these messages. At such times, all you feel is a sense of loss as you feel that there is no way you can bring those messages back.
Well, we are here to tell you that you are wrong. You can actually recover the messages from your phone as long as you have the right software installed. One such product includes DiskLab for Android.
Such software is easily available online for instant download. The only catch is that you only get to use it for free on a short trial period. After that, you will have to purchase the product and the price can vary depending on the developer.
Types of Recovery
As mentioned earlier, messages can be deleted because of different reasons. The great part about such software is that it is easily able to recover the following types of deleted message:
- Deletion recovery – This includes all the messages that were deleted by an accident or a glitch in the operating system.
- Crash recovery – You will be able to get back all the messages you might have lost due to an app or the phone/system crashing down.
- SD card recovery – You can retrieve the data of all the files you may have lost due to a malfunctioning or corrupted SD card. This includes USB drives as well.
- Reset recovery – If you have lost your data because of factory reset or ROM flashing, you will be able to get it back with the help of this software.
Recovering your data is very simple and involves three easy steps. They are quick and will ensure that you get back your lost messages and files. All you have to do is:
- Connect the phone to the PC and allow the software to do its magic.
- It will perform a deep scan of your phone.
- All your files and data will be recovered in no time and you will be able to access it on your PC.
These are the three basic steps that you will need to follow to recover all your data. Going further into the details of these steps, what you will need to do is:
- Make sure that a connection between the Android phone and Windows PC is established.
- Make sure that you turn on USB debugging by going into the settings of the phone.
- Select the files you want to recover and from there, you will select specific or all the items that you want to recover.
- Ensure that you analyze the device and get all the files scanned before recovery.
- You will get a chance to preview your data, after which you will be able to recover it all.
Just remember that all this data will then be recovered to your PC and not your mobile phone.
Types of Files You Can Restore
One question that arises is, what types of files can this software recover? It is a very valid question as you need a tool that is able to get all the files you need out of the phone’s memory. There are almost 17 different types of files that you can easily recover. The types of files supported by such software include your calendar data, messages, call data, photos and videos, contacts, internet history, notes, and WhatsApp messages.
The great part about recovery from the software is that you get a choice to recover all the lost data or specific ones which are truly important to you. All you have to do is browse through all the items and choose the ones that you need to recover. This way, you will be able to delete all the unnecessary stuff without having to go through the tedious process again.
You may be wondering about the type of phones that you can connect using this software. The software is built in a way that it supports more than 2000 devices that run on the Android software. All you have to do is check whether your device is on the list (which it probably is), purchase the software and let it do all the work for you.
It’s always best to take precaution, which in this case can be done by installing software which allows you to recover all your deleted data. The software is easy to use and will work quickly to give you all your data back.