One of the most important factors to consider when you want to increase website traffic is SEO. So that your website rises above all other web pages or blogs, then you need to think about how to optimize it for search engines like Google, Yahoo, and MSN. Using proven methods to improve your rankings in these search engines, can help you increase website traffic very easily.
1) The first thing that you need to do is find relevant information about your business niche market and write it down on a piece of paper.
2) You should try to figure out what your customers or clients are searching for in the search engines using the keywords that you have found.
3) Now, it’s time to add these keywords to your blog posts and articles. There is no exact formula on how many times you can put them in an article or a post, but it all depends on how you write about the topic and what kind of keywords you use.
4) Try to repeat these keywords several times in your article, but do it carefully and naturally without making your blog or website look too spammy. Use variations of these keywords like “how to play poker” instead of just “play poker”.
5) If your blog or website is about a particular topic, then you should write a blog post or an article on that topic. It would be better if you can use several keywords in these posts instead of just one or two keywords in all your articles and blog posts.
6) The main thing that you need to consider when using these keywords is that you should use them in the beginning of your articles or blog posts.
7) Also, adding images to your posts will help search engines better understand what your article is about and it can give you a boost up in search engine rankings.
8) If possible try to publish at least 3 new articles or blog posts on your website weekly.
9) Try to avoid publishing duplicate content on your website or blog that you have published somewhere else. Google and other search engines look for original and quality content and may ban websites with copied and plagiarized contents.
10) If you want more people to read your articles, then submit them to article directories like Ezine Articles. You can try submitting your article to more than one article directory.
11) Also, try promoting your articles using social bookmarking sites like Digg and Stumble upon, as well as submitting them to news sites and forums related to your products or services.
12) If you have a video blog then you should upload these videos in popular video-sharing websites like YouTube, Dailymotion, and Vimeo.
14) You should also try submitting your website in search engines like Google and Yahoo.
15) Try to make use of SEO tools like Web CEO and Open Site explorer to see your website’s ranking in search engines for specific keywords. These software can help you a lot in increasing your web traffic. With this article publishing software, you can also track how many visitors have come to your blog or website using these keywords.
16) Another great way to increase your web traffic is to submit your website in blog directories.
17) You can also try creating a forum on your blog or website so that people interested in your services or products can discuss them and learn more about them. This will help you create better relationships with all your customers and clients.
Now you know how to increase your website traffic by using simple tricks and tips. Start doing things now to get started with it.