As we all know, a nowadays online presence is the most required for any type of business. Most of the consumers are getting products online, hence it becomes crucial for every business in this upcoming era.
One of the best ways to the market and an integral way to reach their target audience is only possible through Marketing. It also helps in gaining huge customers’ attention towards your business.
Many entrepreneurs are interested in marketing to getting popularity from their businesses. Either small or big venture, it needs a good exposure and perfect launch to showcase their business of what they are doing. Its time to sort out many other benefits of marketing.
Marketing strategies provide many benefits like,
- Helps reach many new customers
- Helps gain visibility online
- Draw high-quality traffic
- Easy affordability
- Provides a wide range of possibilities
- Direct interaction with customers
But the major challenges faced by most of the business is dissolved in its initial stage itself due to the lack of perfect marketing strategies in this present competitive world.
This post gonna help you to attain popularity through topmost marketing strategies, let us have a brief explanation about this.
Social media marketing
In this modern era, social media marketing is a well-known marketing strategy to reach and engage the audience. The usage of social media is incraesing in our day to day lives. It also helps in gaining greater brand visibility, a greater reputation,
Let us see the statistics of the usage of social media,
- People using social media accounts to 2.95billion by 2019. It is expected to reach almost 3.43 billion in 2023.
- Social media users by generation: 90.4% are used by millennials, 77.5% by Gen x, and 48.2% by baby boomers.
- The average time spent by a single user per day is a maximum of 3 hours.
- Social media platforms are utilized for marketing purpose is by 73%
- 54% of the customers are prefering social browsers to research products.
- 71% of the customers believe the social media platforms provide positive impressions.
- 91% of the customers are using social media in their mobile devices.
The first step is utilizing the social media platforms for marketing purpose is to select the particular channel from the topmost social platforms that suit your business for marketing purposes.
The topmost platforms are,
Email marketing is one of the powerful tools to promote the business directly and helps in reaching the business globally. It is an easy, cost-effective way to connect and get in touch with customers easily. It has the power to reach the target audience 24 hours a day and 365 days per year through email marketing.
Usage of email statistics
- The usage of email by the users is 3.9 billion and expected to reach 4.3 billion.
- The email was sent and received per day is 293.6 billion. By 2022, it is expected to reach 347. 3 billion emails daily.
- Customers willing to receive promotional emails accounts upto 49% on a weekly basis
- Users opening their emails on mobile devices is 49%
Ways to Improve your email marketing strategies
- Segment your list of emails
- The subject line should be interesting
- Interactivity is must to attract the users
- Integrate social sharing buttons
- Design a prominent call to actions buttons
Content marketing is one of the effective strategies of marketing because it helps the users to look back to your business and also boost search engines to crawl and index.
It is the process of creating and sharing quality content such as a blog, video, infographics, articles and so on that provides more insights to the target audience and attracts the audience towards your business.
The benefits of having quality content are the most effective way to generate new audiences, meet audiences’ expectations, needs, and desires, increases customer retention rates, audiences will be more likely to learn about your business.
Tactics of content marketing
Blogging becomes the most important thing nowadays because 77% of the readers are reading blogs regularly.
Interesting stats of blogging
- 152 million blogs are there on the internet totally.
- Every 0.5 seconds a new blog post has been published.
- 1/4th of all websites are only blogs
Guest blogging is also called guest posting. It is the act of writing content/blogs for third party websites to promote their brand. It automatically creates awareness regarding the product and helps establish themselves in the market, build relationships with others, and expose your brand to a new audience entirely.
Quick tips to enhance your guest blogging strategy
- Clear author bio with the permanent link to your website
- Choose the most winning title regarding your brand
- Create a post in general and there should not be over promotion regarding the brand
- Try to add at least one relevant link to the previous blogs within your guest blog
- Conclude each post with a call to actions that allow readers to leave comments regarding the blog post
- Promote your guest blogs
Stats regarding the guest blogging
- 60% of the bloggers write 1-5 guest blogs approximately per month
- 3% of the bloggers wrote more than 100 guest blogs per month
Video marketing is another way of promoting a brand in the form of video. Benefits of having video marketing is
- The video has the power to engage the audiences
- Most of the users share and recommend the video to others
- It has the ability to include content and visuals
- It enhances social media communication
- It reaches the market widely
Stats of video usage
- 85% of the users are watching videos monthly
- 54% of the consumers wish is to see lots of videos
- Marketing professionals use a marketing tool by 87%
- 88% of the video marketers are satisfied with the return in investment
- 8 out of 10 people have purchased the product after watching the videos of certain videos
I think it might be clear that how marketing strategy helps increase the business value for entrepreneurs. As a business owner, you must have to choose the right marketing strategies. It is one of the important aspects to run a successful business. Now its time to go for it.