The global market for bath remodeling is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5% between 2021 and 2027. This shows the eagerness of homeowners to improve the usability and functionality of their bathrooms and upgrade them as per the evolving trends. To make that happen, it’s important to choose a renowned contracting company.
Whether it’s constructing a new custom home or doing basic drywall repairs, their drywall crews remain highly professional. The company also has proficient framing crews. Their concrete crews can perform basic concrete repairs and even contribute to the construction of new homes in Austin, TX. Infinity Contracting focuses on communicating clearly and offering the best solutions for all projects, irrespective of the client’s budget. The company has handled even the most complex projects under the most stringent deadlines and has recently expanded into commercial construction.
After choosing such a reputed contracting company, follow these steps to renovate your old bathroom.
Plan a Budget
In 2022, the average cost of renovating an entire bathroom was $26,574. The exact value will differ based on various factors like the size of your bathroom, the kinds of upgrades, and more. You can simply choose a reputed contracting company that wishes to offer satisfactory services under any budget of yours. Infinity Contracting ATX LLC is a leading general contracting company that offers bathroom remodeling in Austin. Since 2013, they have specialized in general exterior and interior construction repairs and also remodeled bathrooms and kitchens in Austin. They have consistently offered excellent customer service and quality workmanship and worked on projects with great attention to detail to provide more than satisfactory final results.
Demolish the Old Bathroom
Before upgrading your bathroom, ensure that all tiles, electrical wirings, plumbing lines, sanitary fixtures, and sanitaryware are removed. If you wish to reuse any sanitary accessories or sanitaryware, keep them safe. Then make sure that the flooring, ceiling, and walls are checked for mildew and mold so they can be cleaned.
Let the Renovation Work Begin
Go through trending bathroom remodel ideas and choose something that suits your home aesthetics. Plan a layout together with the contracting company and let the remodeling begin. It usually includes the following upgrades:
- Plumbers will fix the plumbing lines based on the proposed positions of the sanitary fixtures and sanitaryware.
- The electrician will install electrical wiring based on the position of the lights, exhaust fan, geyser, and so on.
- The countertop will be cut according to the desired design and fixed on the wall. The shower cubicle or bathtub will be installed.
- The skirting, the wall tiles, and the floor tiles will be installed.
- The carpenters will fabricate the cabinetry below your countertop or in any other part of the bathroom.
- If you haven’t opted for a floor-to-ceiling tiled surface, you can have the ceiling painted.
- The renovation will be complete with the installation of the necessary electrical fixtures and sanitaryware.
Make sure to choose a trusted contracting company that can work on any bathroom remodel idea suggested by you and can ensure excellent results.