Bacterial infections are one of the most common disease that everyone might catch since there are different types of bacteria might affect one part of the body, a combination of different parts of the body or even the whole body. They are main caused by those harmful bacteria and germs (which can only be seen by dissecting microscopes). They are usually treated by antibiotics or relief obtained via the completion of the course. Generally, they are not dangerous and may not seriously affect the victims’ life. However, you should consult doctor when the symptoms get worse. There are several simple home remedies that are also easy to follow that you might want to take into consideration. If the symptoms are not severe you might want to take up some of these home remedies so that you can get rid of it as soon as possible.
Probiotics will raise the amount of positive bacteria as well as reduce the present and functioning of negative bacteria so that it may provide the body strength and the better immune system to ward off the bacterial infection. The best therapy to acquire this is to consume 1 to 2 cups of fresh yoghurt which contain live culture so the positive bacteria will always outweigh the negative ones. Thereby, the balance of bacteria inside your body will be balanced.
Moreover, probiotic also comes under supplements form that are all available in drugstores so that you can always find them when you need. Probiotics are best well – known for its incredible ability to treat urinary, bacterial vaginosis, intestinal infection, bacterial skin infections, tract infections as well as stomach infections.
- Consume 1 – 2 cups of yoghurt on a daily basis
This simple home remedy that comes from the kitchen will surprise you with its amazing properties. It can treat plenty of bacterial and fungal infections. Its antibacterial and antifungal properties can significantly treat the bacterial infections.
- Consume 4 – 5 cloves of fresh garlic will help you keep all types of bacterial attacks at bay as well as treat the skin infections, digestive infections as well as urinary tract infections.
- The best way to consume garlic is to chew and swallow the fresh garlic.
Turmeric is another effective home remedy to adopt in order to get rid of bacterial infection thanks to its amazing antibacterial and anti – inflammatory properties. Moreover, this powerful herb can significantly reduce and cure cancerous tumours. Curcumin, a powerful healing properties found in turmeric, obtains anti – inflammatory as well as antibacterial properties and its antioxidant compounds will be extremely effective when it comes to treat bacterial infections.
- To create a turmeric paste, you can take the ground turmeric to mix with water and apply on the skin for bacterial skin infections.
- Turmeric powder when mixed with warm milk and consumed daily will provide you a well treat to respiratory infections.
- Add turmeric into your diet is another helpful way to treat bacterial infection as well.
- APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
Apple cider vinegar is well – known for its antibacterial and anti – inflammatory properties when it comes to treat bacterial infections. Apple cider vinegar works as an agent which maintain and correct the pH level in the affected area. Moreover, apple cider vinegar also prevents bacterial infections from staying in the affected area so that the infection might not expand.
- You can apply the apple cider vinegar directly on the affected skin (however remember to dilute it with some water to ensure that you will not get any irritation caused by raw and unfiltered apple cider vinegar)
- As for internal infections, consume a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar (consult you herbalist before do this) will be highly recommended
- ALOE VERA
This is an anti – inflammatory agent that can provide plenty of health benefits especially antibacterial capacity. Also, aloe vera obtains plenty medicinal as well as healing properties besides cooling the body and strengthening the immune system.
Aloe vera gel which is freshly extracted from the leaf should be used to treat internal infections, skin infections, urinary tract infections as well as vaginal infections.
- Extract the fresh gel from an aloe vera leaf
- Apply directly on the affected area of you can make the juice from the gel and consume it.
- TEA TREE OIL
This powerful essential oil has provided us plenty of health benefits for centuries. It is more well – known for its antiviral properties than its antibacterial compounds. It will become most effective when it comes to treat skin and vaginal infections.
- You may need to dilute the oil before applying it directly on the skin since it may causes burning on your skin.