Romance is among the most popular genres today, but the story is a bit different with romance literature. It seems people doesn't seem to find enough reasons to read such incredibly emotional and engaging novels, but my goal here is to change this - here are my five main reasons for reading romantic novels:
- Help you recall long-forgotten memories â€“no matter whether you are single, married or in long-term relationship, we all remember our first moments experiencing romance and love. A well-selected romance book will help you recall all those long-forgotten memories and ignite that spark in your heart. The best thing here is that you can simply re-read the book and help you experience these emotions once more.
- You are free to envision everything yourself - everyone loves to sit down with their loved ones and watch romantic movies, but with romance books you are free to imagine every aspect of the story yourself. This is what makes reading such literature truly personal and passionate experience. Lift all limits of your imagination and see everything your own way, every time reading the same story - the way you see and understand a romance book is entirely up to you, so feel free to experiment and never make the mistake of setting boundaries. You know what's great about thisâ€“ the more you unleash your creative forces, such as your imagination, the more powerful they become.
- Happy ending - as bad endings are pretty common in our real lives, many of us doesn't really enjoy them. It's definitely always better to read a story, where two people find ways to reach and bond their personalities further and this works. Romance literature not only brings you emotional stories with happy endings, but also provides lots of answers about relationships.
- Romance is not just one genre - the misconception that romance is a single genre is pretty widespread, but if you take some time to research you will quickly find out that it's filled with so many different genres that it's nearly impossible to jump to that conclusion. There is historical, inspirational, sci-fi, fantasy and so many other smaller sub-genres of romance literature, that the choice of book is pretty much endless. No matter what kind of romance you like, there's high chance there are many great books written about it.
- Love is the greatest feeling - this is undoubtedly true and I would like to add that love is also pretty much essential for every human being to survive. The modern world offers us unlimited opportunities to do anything we want, the way we want, when we want that we often end up forgetting what truly matters in life. It might sound a bit clichÃ©, but you really haven't really lived, until you have truly loved someone. Romance books are great way to fuel up your existing relationship or learn what it takes to find a soulmate or simply celebrate love. There's no shame in experiencing the nature's strongest and most powerful emotion - love!
Spend some quality time with a good romance book, check out this collection of top rated romance books by RomanceandSmut.com.