Music is a great tool to use for inspiration, motivation and to keep going all day long at work. Music can lift up our spirits, make us want to dance and keep our toes tapping along with the beat. It can also help in the work process and enable you to give every task your best effort every day.
Creating a playlist of music to listen to at work is a highly personal thing. Everyone loves different types of music. Music can speak to every person’s heart in so many ways. It can make us laugh, cry and most of all, move us to action and inspire us. Here are some of the best motivational and inspirational songs that will put a bounce in your step, and help you to enjoy that workday more that you might have thought possible.
Some songs inspire us because of the driving beat, others are inspirational because of the sheer beauty and power of the lyrics. Music is a driving force in the world today and is widely used by advertisers for good reason. It is memorable and can motivate a person into action.
Great Songs To Inspire You Throughout Your Workday
1) We Are The Champions – Queen
2) Don’t Stop Believing – Journey
3) Stand By Me – Ben E. King
4) It’s A Wonderful World – Louis Armstrong
5) You Raise Me Up – Josh Groban
6) Eye Of The Tiger – Survivor
7) Imagine – John Lennon
8) I Feel Good – James Brown
9) Rolling In The Deep – Adele
10) I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
11) I Believe I Can Fly – R. Kelly
12) We Will Rock You – Queen
13) In The Air Tonight – Phil Collins (I bet a lot of people are doing that air drum solo right now!)
14) You’ll Never Walk Alone – Gerry & The Pacemakers-This song was also covered by Elvis Presley
One Of The Greatest Start To The Weekend Songs Ever Made
And finally, when your work is done and you’re about to go into a great weekend, full of hours of time to do whatever you want to do and not what you have to do, here is the perfect combination of a weekend and end of the workday anthem:
15) Bang On The Drum All Day – Todd Rundgren
Keys To Creating A Great Work Playlist
The most important thing to remember as you create your own personalized playlist of all the songs that mean the most to you and inspire you is to choose songs by the way they make you feel. Not everyone is inspired in the same way. There are some songs, however, that have practically become anthems of inspiration for many people.
When you have a fantastic playlist of songs you’ve chosen to help you get through your workday enthusiastically and energetically, hold onto that playlist. You’ll know that you’ve found the right mixture, the one that works for you.
Jason Kane finds that he just has an easier time getting stuff done when he’s listening to Journey. He is a blogger for Soundstagedirect.com and recommends them for all vinyl records and record players.