To keep your body healthy you must keep your surroundings clean. Vacuum cleaners are an integral part of every home and help to remove dust and unwanted substances from the carpet and corners of the house which is hard to reach otherwise.
You can find a significant number of vacuum cleaner designs in the market, and each of them comes with their own set of features. Irrespective of the type of vacuum cleaner that you purchase you must know some tips and tricks to be able to use it properly.
Although a lot of people think that using a vacuum cleaner is an easy job and does not require any specific understanding, however, we have listed down below some of the critical points you must put into consideration before using it.
- Do a quick check to find any unwanted particles and object such as coins that could damage the vacuum cleaner. Look under the rug and each corner to identify anything that could cause wear and tear.
- Before you start cleaning, you should always empty the bin and have extra space so that you don’t have to stop in between the cleaning process. The efficiency of the cleaner improves considerably when it has some extra space in the bin.
- Set the height of the vacuum cleaner to an appropriate level as if there is not enough space the airflow would be limited and if it is set at a too high level, the filter of the cleaner won’t be efficient enough.
- If your vacuum cleaner is chord based, it is recommended to hold the chord in hands and release it only when needed. This will avoid the path blockage by the wires when you are moving from one part of the room to another
- Move the vacuum cleaner to and fro multiple times in the same area because one-time movement will not produce the required results. It is therefore very much recommended to buy a vacuum cleaner that is light weighted and easy to move.
- To clean under a table or other furniture within your home, you may be required to move the furniture as some vacuum cleaners are large. and may not fit easily.
- Most of the vacuum cleaner of today come with a nozzle. Without a proper nozzle cleaning at the corners and collecting dust from the edges would become a tedious job.
- Most of the vacuum cleaners of today come with a wide variety of accessories which make it easier to clean specific objects. Don’t use an attachment which is made for cleaning the carpet on a furniture or your fridge because it will not serve the purpose appropriately.
Some areas of the house such as the staircase would require additional planning and use of specialized tools and equipment for providing the best results. If you are planning to use a vacuum cleaner for wiping away dust from your carpeted staircase, do make sure that you are buying one which is lightweight and is easy to move from one section to another.
Numerous vacuum cleaners are available in the market which came to be very best in their performance however not all of them are worthy of being purchased. The cost price you pay for the vacuum cleaner should depend upon its quality of cleaning and its ability to withstand regular usage. If you are planning to buy a low-cost vacuum cleaner for stair, you should check for the following points:
- Quality of built of the vacuum cleaner
- Design and weight
- Amount of maintenance needed
- Warranty provided by the brand
- Type of accessories offered along with the cleaner
- Cost of the product
- Support services in case of a breakdown
- Ease of use
When it comes to using household appliances every individual has its preferences. However, if you read the review and feedback provided by some of the past buyers of such vacuum cleaner you may be able to make a better choice.
A number of online websites sell vacuum cleaner at a low price; however, you must check the kind of features they provide and not just get attracted to the cost. Poor quality vacuum cleaners can get easily damaged when used on a regular basis and thereby gauging for the right quality is very much important