Have tried innumerable methods to lose weight, but have failed? At times maintaining a healthy weight becomes an issue for many of us. You possibly might consider that diets are of no use after one failure after another. Conventional weight loss diets might not be that beneficial â€” not on a long term basis. Nevertheless, one can achieve a healthy weight, provided he/she adheres to a harmonious weight loss program.
As we know that obesity increases the risk of hypertension, heart diseases, arthritis, osteoarthritis, diabetes, kidney disease and even cancers. In USA, being overweight is a common issue among both adults and children. A Large number of severe health issues in the United States are due to obesity. In spite of spending millions of dollars on weight loss management and products, obesity or being overweight remains a major concern for any government.
In our life, it's never too late to execute a harmonious weight loss program.
We all need to:
1) Enlighten our mind with sound nutrition and maintain physically active.
2) Reduce stress and balance our hormones to prevent food cravings.
3) Need to bring mind, body and spirit into equilibrium with our harmonious weight loss program. Be focused and committed to achieve your set target.
The following tips are surely going to make your harmonious weight loss program even more exciting:
- Set a realistic goal for yourself. Shedding one to two pounds a week is pretty healthy. Don't just rush into a crash diet or losing weight too fast. It can be dangerous for your health. It'll make you drained out, lethargic and may even cause a major illness.
- Gradually implement changes in your lifestyle. Be mindful about what you eat and get conscious about your standards of living. That is going make a difference. A short term diet can never provide you with a lasting effect.
- Create a support system, it can be your family or loved ones or your friends. Cheers work wonders. After a fortnight, ask your dear ones, how they perceive the changes in you from the inside out. Encouragement from family and friends can create a major difference.
- Keep a close look on your weight. Weigh yourself weekly; mark the changes and weight reductions happening to your body. The pounds and inches you are losing will simply keep you motivated and enthusiastic.
Identifying your problem areas is also an important task in weight loss routine. Abdominal fat is far more dangerous than the fat in your thighs and hips. Absolutely cutting down sugar intake will not only provide you with a slim waistline but also reduce the risk of diabetes and other heath related issues.
Few quick fixes can certainly be followed in your harmonious weight loss program:
- Keep your daily calorie intake in a reasonable range.
- Reduce the intake of refined carbohydrates from your immediate diet.
- Regular workouts along with weight resistance training can keep you in a great shape.
- Learning other strategies to manage your emotional stress instead of using comforting food.
- Include high fiber food in your diet to keep you full longer.
- Have plenty of sleep and avoid late night overeating.
Apart from these, this weight loss program is uniquely designed and modeled, and considers each individual's needs. It creates a bridge between your heart and mind to make a major shift in your everyday life. Here we provide you professional coaching with health experts and you will also benefit various healing techniques including hypnosis, NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) and theta healing techniques, which lead you to successful long lasing weight loss.
The choice is yours. Go for the right program that suits you the best. Stay optimistic and motivated and a focused individual always reaches his/her desires.
Lucy Liu, graduated from MgGill University, one of the top universities in North America, as a Registered Dietitian (RD), has been working both in hospital settings and private practice since 2008 in Canada.