Coffee is one of the most popular drinks in the world. And it has been loved for centuries. It owes its popularity not just to its taste, which is definitely amazing, but also to the multitude of health benefits it has. It is interesting to note that the love for coffee has spawned an industry of coffee mugs where there is something for everyone.
If you aren’t in love with coffee yet, we think it is time you made the move and take some barista training maybe.
Not because people all over the world drink 400 billion cups of coffee every year. Not because coffee comes in more than 130 flavors.
Not because it is also known as the Arabian wine.
It is because coffee is awesome. And it is healthy.
Here are 10 things you need to know about coffee:
1) The caffeine in coffee causes an inhibitory reaction in the brain that culminates in a stimulating impact-all you need to kick start your day. Of course, we are not asking you to get addicted, but a little amount works wonders.
2) The caffeine’s magic does not end there. It travels through the blood, boosts attention span, improves reaction time, and on the whole, makes you smarter.
3) Caffeine causes fat cells to break down. It is said to improve fat loss when you have coffee half an hour before hit the gym.
4) And caffeine is a natural agent that burns fat. It is present in almost all fat-burning commercial supplements.
5) The antioxidants in coffee reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes as they increase the cells’ sensitivity to insulin.
6) The antioxidants prevent inflammation of the arteries in the heart, reducing your chances of having a stroke or heart diseases.
7) Coffee protects against cirrhosis, which is a condition related to the liver.
8) Studies have shown coffee drinkers have less chances of Parkinson’s, Dementia, and Alzheimer’s-diseases linked to aging.
9) The natural amount of antioxidants in coffee increases your resistance power multi-fold.
10) And because coffee reduces stress. People love to unwind over a cup of coffee because it relaxes you.
And if that didn’t pique your interest enough, here are some coffee mugs that will hold your attention, and lure you to coffee love.
- A hand-painted porcelain mug that will keep your coffee hot and give your fingers warmth when you close them around it. Do you have a streak of creativity? Make your own kitschy mug then.
Are you a minimalist who likes his stuff completely no-nonsense? This steel mug is for you. Enjoy the dark black coffee as it swirls in this steel beauty.
- A mug with a lid is for those who would like their elixir on the go. And it holds around 20 ounces of coffee. Perfect if you want your coffee to last long.
If you are in India, you can check out here which has some amazing coffee mugs as well as cup and saucer sets.
Are you someone who cannot live without coffee? We’ll love to hear how your love for coffee blossomed!
You must log in to post a comment.