Have you ever felt that pain in the lower back? If you have experienced this, you may be having Lumbago or backache. This is a condition where there is a feeling of discomfort of pain that is felt in the lower back. People of different ages, especially those pregnant women, can experience this. There are different levels of pain that can be felt when you have lumbago. You can suffer for few ahours and when you have acute lumbago, or you can experience this for few months. This is a degenerative disorder that is caused by other problems.
One of the factors that can cause this is the softening of the bone. For others, this may be caused by other disorders like back strain, injury in the back muscles, peptic ulcer, abdominal disorders, tuberculosis, arthritis or osteoporosis. For pregnant women, the ligaments around uterus that are stretched and are pressed on the lower back cause this.
Now, you do not really have to worry too much when you are experiencing this problem because there are different remedies that can be considered to make it possible for you to treat this condition naturally. Here are the ones that you can do at home:
- Honey or glucose. You can consider drinking honey or glucose and warm water.
- Oil garlic. This is a perfect cure for this condition and preparation can be done easily at home. You do not really need the help of someone when preparing this solution for you. First, you can actually consider having at least two and not more than three cloves every morning. Aside from that, you can also consider the combination of mustard oil and garlic. You can actually use this by applying it to the part that is affected by the pain. After the application, you can consider massaging it. So, for you to be able to get a good combination, you can mix the mustard oil and the garlic oil. Frying 10 cloves of garlic in 60 ml mustard oil can easily create this.
- Wheat, cuscus grass and coriander. The combination of these ingredients can also be very helpful in making it possible for you to treat lumbago. The first thing that you should do is to put 60 grams of wheat in water and let it sit overnight. In the morning, you should add cuscus grass and coriander. Each should come in 30 grams. Make a paste out of the ingredients that are listed. After that, you should put in 250 ml of milk to the mixture and put it to a boil. You can take this solution in a regular manner and you will surely help in taking the pain away and in aiding your digestion.
- For people who love to drink tea, there is also a remedy that can help you get through this painful condition. You must know how to take black radish juice, make tea that consists of black pepper corns, ginger and garlic. This can be very helpful if you are going to take it twice a day. And finally, a radish compress can also be a good choice. This is going to help you warm your tissues in order to take away the pain.
- Lemon and salt. This can be a great mixture that can take away the pain. All you need to do is to take it twice a day.
- Basil and salt. This is also another mixture that you can take everyday. All you need to do is to mix 10 basil leaves and one cup of water and put it in a boil. When the concoction is already half quantity of the water that you have added, you can now put salt that is Â¼ of a teaspoon.
- Betel leaves. There are two methods on how you can use this. First, you can use the betel leaves alone and apply it directly to your back. Aside from that, you can also use betel leaves to make juice that you can combine with coconut oil. This mixture can be applied to the part of the back that is aching.
- A poultice of potatoes. This is something that you can actually use by applying it to your back where the pain is being felt. You can do this everyday and you will be able to treat your backache perfectly.