â€‹Green tea is possibly the healthiest beverage that one can consume. Loaded with nutrients and antioxidants, green tea provides a host of health benefits and is more than just tea.
Some of the benefits of consuming green tea regularly include:
- Increased metabolism and keep weight and body fat in check.
- Regulates levels of glucose in your body helping keep rise of sugar in blood in check.
- Relaxes and calms the blood vessels helping keep blood pressure in check and therefore reducing the chances of developing heart diseases.
- Helps kill general cancer cells without harming the surrounding tissues.
- The â€˜catechin' present in it helps prevent tooth decay.
- Helps in delaying the deterioration that caused in diseases like Parkinson's and Alzheimer's.
- The amino acid present in the tea helps soothe and calm nerves thereby helping in easing depression.
- Its anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties help treat a host of ailments ranging from common flu to cancers.
Besides the above there are many more health benefiting properties of green tea. However many people don’t like the taste of green tea which is why they refrain from consuming it. However green tea is now available in a variety of flavors that have enhanced the otherwise mild and neutral flavor of the tea while adding to its health benefiting properties.
Green Tea Variants
Some of the must try variants include:
- Honey Lemon Ginseng Green Tea
- Peach Blossom Green Tea
- Mint Green Tea
- Jasmine Green Tea
- Kashmiri Kahwa Green Tea
All of the above combinations are a must try irrespective of whether you're a green tea consumer or not. If you haven’t been consuming green tea because of its bland flavor, these are the best options to fall in love with green tea.
Shared by http://www.howtolivehealthy.org/