Gone are the days when people used to consume beverages for their taste and ability to quench their thirst. In the recent past there has been introduction of healthier way of quenching your thirst. Green tea has been introduced containing additives that have been over the years been used to improve the health of an individual. Everyone is longing to keep fit and have a healthy body but very few are willing to work out. For this reason, green tea has come in handy to achieve all the benefits you can get from working out from the normal taking of your tea. Green tea makes you to have less food cravings and at the same time giving you so much energy.
If you want to prolong your life, there some foods and beverages you should avoid by all means and point them out as foods to never eat. Green tea plays a very big role when it comes to increasing the lifespan. Green tea reviews and research has shown that, as a green tea consumer, you stand to greatly benefit from it. Some of the major benefits of green tea are:
1. Helps you decrease the risk of having an early death; as much as death is inevitable and everyone will eventually die, it is very important to live a life that will avoid the risk of having an early death. According to a study carried out for a period of six months, it showed that those people who consumed green tea lived longer and they are 76% less likely to die than those that took no green tea.
2. Weight loss and fat burning: Green tea increases metabolism which works to increase the rate at which fat is burned and the food is turned into calories. Green tea reduces the ratio of god cholesterol to bad cholesterol thus always keeping your body in check.
3. Reduces the risk of diabetes: Green tea consumption aids in a great way in regulation of glucose levels which in turn slows the rise of blood sugar after eating. This is important in prevention of high insulin spikes.
4. Protection against heart diseases: According to the recent research carried out by scientists, Green tea contains green tea which works on the heart lining which help them stay relaxed thus able to withstand the changes in the blood pressure Green tea found in the green tea also helps greatly in the formation of clots which is the main cause of the heart attacks.
5. Prevents and fights cancer: Green tea stimulates the body’s production of interleukin-2, which fights several types of cancer, and it contains compounds, which act against liver cancer. According to Otto Warburg, he showed that the number one cause of cancer is a lack of oxygen in the cellular environment. Warburg determined that cancer cells are anaerobic, meaning they thrive in an oxygen-depleted environment. Conversely, cancer cells cannot live in an oxygen-rich environment. Warburg also wrote about oxygen's relationship to the pH of cancer cells and the body's terrain. He said that cancer maintains a lower pH, as low as 6.0, due to lactic-acid production and elevated CO2. Warburg believed that higher pH (more alkaline) meant higher concentrations of oxygen, and vice versa. What Warburg discovered for cancer is true for all degenerative diseases. Oxygen and a healthy pH balance are the foundational keys to a healthy body.
Above are just some of the most common benefits of taking green tea. However, green tea is no medicine for treating any form of disease. For you to see the results, you need to consume it for a certain period of time. If you want to enjoy some of the benefits of green tea, it is now readily available from several websites and online stores.