Ureaplasma Infection is a type of sexually transmitted disease (STD) generally caused by urealyticum bacteria. Ureaplasma infection will affect both male and female genital parts. Similar to the cervix and bacterial vaginosis, this occurs when there is the imbalance of genital bacterial vegetation.
Symptoms Of Ureaplasma
In most cases, patients with Ureaplasma infection do not experience any symptoms. If symptoms of some patients appear, they are similar to other STI infections or urethra.
- Burning sensation while urination
- Pain while urination
How To Treat Ureaplasma Infection Naturally
Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is one of the best natural Ureaplasma treatment. Using tea tree oil is a very effective way to treat ureaplasma infection. It is also quite simple.
- Take few drops of tea tree oil in water.
- You can also use witch hazel in it as an option.
- Now, use this solution on the affected area.
- Always dilute tea tree oil before using it as it is strong and may harm your skin.
Boost an immunity
Another important ureaplasma infection treatment is promoting your immunity. In most cases, this infection is due to a weak immune system. Therefore, promoting your immunity is the best home remedies for ureaplasma infection.
Include many bell peppers, gingers, and broccoli in your diet. Choose unprofitable food on all processed items. Eat everything that pleases you and your white blood cells are healthy.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Due to the acidic nature of apple cider vinegar, it balances the pH level of the genitamin path and makes the environment unfavorable for the increase of ureaplasma. This is the best home remedies to treat ureaplasma infection naturally.
- Take equal amount of apple cider vinegar and water.
- Mix it properly and apply it the affected area.
- Repeat this remedy twice a day.
Probiotics are actually a great way to restore the health of your genetic tract. These agents are rich in lactobacillus, good bacteria in your body.
Probiotics Consumption is a natural remedy. It can also help you to restore the troubled geneticory flora.
For best results, try cultured probiotic like kefir, kimchi, and curd.
You can also use fenugreek seeds to get rid of ureaplasma infection naturally. It helps in improving the ph level of the vagina and it also boosts up the immunity.
For using this natural remedy, get two tablespoons of these seeds and soak them in a glass of water. Keep it overnight. Strain the liquid and consume it on an empty stomach the next morning.
- Repeat this process every morning for at least a month.
- Take 2 tsp of fenugreek seed and soak it in a water overnight.
- Strain the liquid and intake it on empty stomach on the morning
- Repeat this remedy daily for a month
Indian lilac is also known as neem and it is one of the best herbs to treat ureaplasma infection. It includes anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties as well as strong antibacterial effects.
- Take a handful of Indian Lilac leaves and heat them in a pan.
- After cooling, grind them into a fine powder.
- Add few amounts of water in it to make of it.
- Apply this paste directly to the affected area and leave it for half-an-hour.
- Then finally wash the affected area with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this natural treatment twice a day until you get rid of an infection.
Oregano oil contains anti-inflammatory which helps in treating ureaplasma infection. The oil is full of minerals including iron, calcium, zinc, copper, and manganese. It is also rich in caricolor and thymol, which are also good antibiotics.
- Take 3 drops of oregano oil and mix it in a 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Apply this mixture directly to the affected area and leave it for few hours.
- You can also use a mixture of oregano oil and a cup of warm water.
- Drink this super tonic twice a day until you get rid of ureaplasma infection
Prevention Of Ureaplasma Infection
- Drink 10-12 glass of water
- Stop smoking
- Wear cotton undergarment
- Avoid oily and spicy food
- Use condom while having intercourse
Hope this article helps you in getting rid of ureaplasma infection.