Let's face it, having a good reproductive system and health prostate is a thing that all men would do anything to have. How about if we tell you that you can buy a prostate supplement that will guarantee you a healthy prostate even when you clock 50? If this has caught your attention, then the answer to your questioning eyes is Prostara. The formula works to improve the prostate health by helping your body fight inflammation and inhibiting the growth of prostate cells that may lead to an enlarged prostate.
Prostara has 10 ingredients that include nutrients and plant based extracts compounds that have been proven effective in promoting prostate health as well as relieving the symptoms that are associated with enlarged or inflamed prostate. Prostara boosts the following key ingredients that will work to ensure optimal health of you prostate;
- Zinc – Zinc is an important mineral both for the prostate and for the brain. It is used in Prostara to combat possible deficiencies in prostate tissues and plasma that can lead to enlargement
- Selenium – this is a powerful anti-oxidant that provides antioxidant protection against free radical damage that may lead to cellular degradation and destruction
- Saw palmetto-it has been proved to reduce the uncontrolled growth of prostate cells and at the same time reduce the severity of multiple urinary symptoms
- Garlic-Yes you guessed it, it is the same garlic you know. It is important in that it improves urinary symptoms such as weak flow and the frequent urge to urinate
- Pumpkin seed powder-The extract is not only packed with zinc but contains a chemical that inhibits the synthesis of DHT, a male hormone associated with prostate enlargement
- Nettle root extract-another herbal ingredient that combats BPH symptoms while at the same time exerting anti-estrogenic effects and slowing uncontrolled prostate cell growth system
- Beta-sitosterols-it is believed to enhance the overall functioning of the urinary system and at the same time easing inflammation of the prostate gland
- Pygeum bark extract-enhances better emptying of the bladder and at the same time fights inflammation
- Soy isoflavones-this chemical is believed to reduce the adverse harmful effects of male sex hormones and provide antioxidant protection
- Lycopene-to inhibit the growth of cells in the prostate that can lead to enlargement and urinary issues over time
Advantages of Prostara
- The supplement is made from all natural ingredients and thus it is gentle on your body and doesn't have any side effects
- Helps fight the following urinary problems;
- Difficult and painful excretion of urine
- The urge to regularly and quickly pass urine
- Burning feeling when passing urine
- Inability to empty your bladder completely
- Having to wake up regularly during the night to pass urine
- Traces of blood in your urine
- Comes with a discount coupon from the official website
- It is a fast working formula as compared to competition
- Relieves you from urinary tract problems associated with BPH.
- Gives you steady flow urine stream.
- Improves the quality of sexual performance once the symptoms of prostatitis are reduced.
- Allows for proper size of the prostate.
- Can be purchased easily over the counter
Disdvantages of Prostara
- Some retailers claim that this product can be used to fight prostate cancer. As far as this product is concerned, it is not designed to fight any form of cancer. Despite the fact that it can be used to mitigate some of the harmful effects of prostate cancer, it should not be used for the purposes of healing any cancer unless it is issued under prescription.
- There are no free samples
- The product has not been clinically tested although the ingredients have been tested separately.
- It is only for adults
The product contains naturally occurring zinc and selenium that have been linked, through modern trials, to an optimal prostate health. All the other ingredients are also natural and thus if taken with consultation with a physician, this might be the best product out there that will take care of your prostate.