“You are what you eat”. This familiar English idiom means that everything you eat can become a part of not only your inner being but the outer fabric of your body as well. The healthier the foods that you consume are, the better your skin will look.
Do not too worry, these simple and natural fruits have the function of improving your skin effectively. Let’s take a look at the familiar fruits which can be used to maintain your healthy skin day by day and help you look prettier and more confident in the modern society.
Among an abundant amount of fruits for healthy skin, apple can be considered as the magic one for the skin because of its countless functions for the outer covering of the body like whitening, smoothening your skin, minimizing pores, and controlling the amount of oil on the skin.
– Take 1 large apple, crush, then apply on the face for 10 minutes.
– Wash off with warm water 2 times a week.
You will see the effectiveness of the “panacea” for your skin.
Besides its delicious flavor, avocado also provides great benefits for the skin when applied correctly. This creamy and rich fruit contains vitamin B7, which enhances the development and reconstruction of the skin cells, thus helping your skin brighter. It also contains vitamin E, “the guardian angel”, which makes the skin retain the moisture and certainly fresh.
– Remove the peel, crush avocado in a bowl.
– Pour the mixture of orange juice, honey, and essential oil, and stir it up.
– Apply the mixture to your face after cleaning it.
– Rub gently all over your face, wait for 10 minutes.
– Rinse with cold water.
Not only tasting amazing, kiwi also contains abundant benefits for your health, especially is one of the fruits for healthy skin. Because of its richness in nutrients (such as Vitamin C, Vitamin E, potassium, minerals) necessary for the skin, kiwifruit for a long time has become the tonic for women. You can explore the wonderful benefits of kiwi such as whitening the skin, anti-aging, preventing acnes as to be prettier every day.
– Cut the entire kiwifruit into circular slices.
– Put them into a juicer or blender then add sugar and 1 cup of boiled water glass.
– Blend for about 5 minutes.
– Pour into glasses, add fresh milk and enjoy.
Among citrus fruits for healthy skin, lemon is an excellent source of nutrition for female beauty, particularly in her skin. Known as a natural bleach, lemon helps lighten the skin tone as well as spots and other marks on your face.
Lemon also provides vitamin C which is the perfect choice for beautiful and smooth skin. Therefore, it becomes one of the best fruits for healthy skin.
– Get a glass of warm water 300ml.
– Squeeze from Â½ to 1 lemon.
– Add 2 teaspoons of raw honey and stir it up.
– Pour it into a glass and enjoy.
(You had better drink this lemon juice 30 minutes after breakfast and 30 minutes before bedtime).
Cucumber has become a familiar and useful fruit in the daily life because of its multi-benefits to our health and for the beauty of women. If you want to keep your skin healthy, cucumber is the exact answer. The very most important benefit of cucumber is to keep your skin looking vibrant, young, and healthy. This fresh fruit also contains 95% water and have the wealth of vitamin E and potassium, which help reduce wrinkles, fine lines, get rid of acnes, repel other signs of aging. The mask contains essential elements to make skin white, healthy, and smooth.
– Mix 3 tablespoons of cucumber juice with 1 teaspoon honey.
– Add Â½ tablespoon of rose water.
– Gently massage on face for 30 minutes.
– Clean with warm water.
For a long time, tomatoes have been regarded as the secret for healthy skin. Tomatoes contain a lot of vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin C, and trace elements such as iron, calcium, magnesium, nickel. Thanks to these wonderful nutrients, tomatoes can become the “close friend” for women who desire to get natural white and smooth skin.
To have healthy skin, let’s follow some simple steps:
– Squeeze out of tomatoes
– Mix this juice with yogurt to the ratio of 1:1.
– Use a cotton swab soaked in the mixture and apply to the skin thoroughly.
– Wait for about 5 minutes, then rub the mixture over the skin again, and then relax for 15 minutes before rinsing with warm water. Do it 2 times per week to get the best results.
Only the very first time using this method, you will feel the improvement of your skin immediately, the skin becomes smooth, shiny and healthy.
Instead of wasting money on cosmetics whose chemicals can be harmful to your skin, maybe you should try using these fruits to take care of the skin in simple natural ways. In particular, these fruits for healthy skin have high levels of vitamin and some other essential minerals, which play an important role in keeping the skin healthy. We hope our effort to give you 6 best fruits for healthy skin can be useful for you in your daily life.
Contributed by http://vkool.com/