The skin is the largest organ of the body. It is a barrier and a membrane that protects, covers and shows the best part of a person. However, the skin also features how well or worse you have been in your life. It shows imprints of everyday lives and can even show social status. Yet the skin condition can also be genetic. There are wonders how the skin get so smooth today but get slack, sag and spongy the day after. Take a look back and reminisce how you have cared for your skin.
Have you been smoking, drinking alcohol, eating too much fatty foods or simply expose yourself in broad daylight? Did you suddenly gain or lose weight, develop muscles, or delivered a baby? Such instances will cause you to get a sagging skin. This texture of the skin is usually attributed to aging, but can be experienced earlier if it will not be treated or prevented.
There are a lot of skin care practices that will combat premature skin aging. Some would try laser that will burn the fat on in it, plastic surgery, Botox and others. Others would resort to natural ways such as body massage, scrub and spa services. These can be effective yet non efficient. Medical operations would cost you a lot while going to salon or spa is simply time consuming. What you need is an efficient and effective way of dealing with your skin. Dr. Don VelHurst of IT WORKS introduced the ultimate body applicator.
What is the ultimate body applicator?
It is also called the body wrap. It is a non woven cloth infused with botanical ingredients and active formula that can tighten, tone and firm the skin in as little as 45 minutes. Natural ingredients such as camellia sinensis or green tea extract, Horse Chestnut Seed Extract, Fucus vesiculosus or Bladderwrack, Guarana Seed Extract, Jojoba Seed Oil, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides etc. contain anti-aging, anti-inflammatory and skin protection activity that can restore the health of the skin in a short span of time. These ingredients facilitate quick regeneration of healthy skin cells. It also boosts elasticity to minimize cellulite appearances. They have been referred to as the "food for the skin".
The body wrap targets the triglyceride hydrolysis. It breaks down the excess and inflamed tissues to open the lymphatic channels to facilitate the local detoxification process. Through this, the cellulites will be minimized and the skin will gain elasticity that will make it look healthy, glowing and radiant.
How the body wrap is applied?
It gained positive responses from consumers because of its efficiency. Using the wrap is pretty easy. Just follow these steps:
- Open and carefully unfold the wrap from the package.
- Wrap it tightly on your targeted area.
- Leave it on for 45 minutes.
- Remove the wrap and rub the remaining lotion.
You don't need to go somewhere and even ask help from someone. You can do it alone at the comfort of your own home. However, to maximize the use of the body wrap, you must also take note of these hidden rules:
- Before you apply the wrap, measure your target area or take a picture of it. It will be your basis for evaluation.
- Need not to mention but you must take a bath or clean the targeted area because the ingredients must be fully absorbed by the skin. An unclean pore will hinder effective penetration of the ingredients.
- While the wrap is on, do not sweat. Stop working out or training because sweat will swipe away the active agents on it.
- It is also recommended that you drink water half (in ounces) of your weight. It will help you in eliminating toxins inside your body. Water will also prevent bloating while the wrap is on.
- If you are first-timer, you need to follow the 45 minute rule to assess if there would be nay allergic reactions brought by the wrap. If you are not, then you can leave the wrap on for more than 45 minutes. You can even sleep with it.
- Lastly, the wrap should not be used by pregnant and breastfeeding moms and women have their menstrual periods.
The body wrap can be used once in 72 hours until the user achieved its desired results. Then, use it once a month for maintenance. The ultimate body applicator has been tagged as an alternative to plastic surgery at a lesser cost and time. You gain a tighter, toner and firmer looking skin in 45 minutes without the hassle and too much expense.
Cynthis is a full-time writer for IW Body Wraps, a business which sells and distributes products used to tighten, tone and firm different body parts. For her, being a writer is having the chance to meet and help different people. In her own simple way, she believes that she can give something useful and beneficial for her readers.