Every Indian woman looks for an occasion to don a traditional look. Saree, being the most preferred ethnic attire is worn by most women irrespective of their age, complexion, and region. Picking a fancy designer saree is relatively easy for them but nowadays, they pay equal importance to select a stylish blouse for the attire. There are several designs available to complement your gorgeous saree. Check out the top trendy blouse designs which you can pick to set the temperature soaring with your appearance.
- Round neck blouse: One of the typical and traditional blouse styles is the round neck pattern which is still holding a top position among the fashionistas. This style has evolved over the years and now it is considered as the best option for regular wear. You can tie the blouse and fix a latkan in it to give it a modern touch. This type of blouse is easily found everywhere.
- Square neck blouse: Square neck is the ideal solution for those ladies who have narrow shoulders. This is probably the simplest design and is available in different back and front patterns. If you have the perfect body with toned back, you can opt for a deep square blouse with dori knots. It will surely accentuate your style.
- Netted back blouse: If you are trying to look trendy and stylish, netted back blouse will be your perfect match for any special occasions. The transparent back is meant to give you an appealing avatar. However, it is not necessary to keep the entire back netted. You can design it according to your body shape and comfort level.
- Chinese collar blouse: When talking about fashion, how can anyone miss the hit style statement of the current year? Yes, we are talking about Chinese collar blouse. This type of design offers you an elegant yet chic look for any party. Undoubtedly, this style is the perfect match for cotton, crepe, or chiffon saree.
- High neck blouse: One of the oldest yet classy style that has made a glorious comeback is the high neck pattern. Whether you are sporting an embroidered saree or a fancy designer piece, the high neck blouse will certainly give you a charming appearance. To make it even more striking, you can opt for a heavily embellished blouse and flaunt your sassy style with great confidence.
- Halter neck blouse: One of the most sensuous styles is halter neck pattern which is immensely popular among the fashion flock. This style is strictly for those lasses who have small or medium busts coverage. The revealing design will instantly spruce up your smart look.
- Noodle strap blouse: If you are blessed with a perfect figure and smaller busts, noodle strap blouse must be your pick for this summer. Many Bollywood celebrities have flaunted their style in this pattern. The strappy blouse is ideal for divas like you and it will surely give you a ravishing look for any parties.
- Sheer sleeveless blouse: This type of blouse is relatively new in the fashion world. It will give you a stylish yet subtle look only if you know how to carry it with great panache. The transparent addition reflects the sheer elegance and that’s why it is in high demand among the modern fashionistas.
- Backless blouse: Another hot pick of the season is the backless blouse. It is available in many patterns starting from crisscross style to tied knot. Most of the styles feature sleek thread at the end of the back to give a support. Try this exposing style only if you have toned back.
- Back slit blouse: If you are a trend follower, then you must be crazy for the back slit blouse. The netted blouse with a curvy slit in the back will give you a distinctive look for the party. The slit depends on your body shape and your personal choice. If you are slightly shy to flaunt your skin, then go for smaller slit and if you are confident to pick a stylish look, opt for a graceful slit in the back.
- One side shoulder blouse: This style is ideal for those who are smart, chic, and elegant when it comes to fashion. One side shoulder blouse is a favorite style for the fashion conscious women. It goes perfectly with chiffon, georgette, and netted saree.
So which one are you going to flaunt in the next wedding party? Whatever style and design you pick, make sure to get it in the perfect shape and size.