Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham conducts a national level Engineering Entrance Examination to offer admissions to candidates in the organization’s four year BTech Degree program.
The University offers designing courses at its three grounds which are situated at Amritapuri (Kollam), Bengaluru and Ettimadai (Coimbatore). Candidates who fulfill the qualification criteria for Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam 2017 (AEEE 2017) will be offered confirmations in the instructive establishment’s BTech programs through advising, in view of their positions in the placement test.
The Syllabus of AEEE 2017 is gotten a handle on by Amrita University for candidates who need to appear in AEEE 2017. AEEE syllabus 2017 gives complete bits of data about the inspirations driving the subjects which are required to be surveyed by wannabes of AEEE 2017. By taking after AEEE 2017 syllabus, candidates will have the capacity to prepare especially and composedly for AEEE 2017.
AEEE syllabus 2017 includes focuses from three subjects – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Each one of the subjects cover distinctive themes which are said underneath freely.
AEEE 2017 Syllabus Mathematics:
- Complex Numbers
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Relations and Functions
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Two Dimensional Geometry
- The straight line and pair of straight lines
- Circles and Family of Circles
- Conic Sections
- Vector Algebra
- Three Dimensional Geometry
AEEE 2017 Syllabus Physics:
- Units and dimensions
- Solids and fluids
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Ray and wave optics
- Modern physics
- Electrostatics, current electricity and magnetostatics
- Electromagnetic induction and electromagnetic waves
- Oscillations and waves
AEEE Syllabus Chemistry:
- Basic concepts
- Atomic structure, chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Equilibrium and thermodynamics
- Electrochemistry, kinetics and surface chemistry
- Solid state and solutions
- S – block elements
- P – block elements
- D, f – block elements
- Co-ordination compounds
- Basic organic chemistry and techniques
- Hydrocarbons, haloalkanes and haloarenes
- Alcohols, phenols and ethers
- Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids and amines
- Polymers and biomolecules
- Environmental chemistry
- Chemistry in everyday life
The Amrita University drives an arrangement test for the understudies who wish to get certification in the Amrita University. This situation test is called as the Amrita University Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE). It offers different graduation and post-graduation courses in the field of building and Technology.
Eligibilty Criteria to apply for AEEE 2017:
The University make a course of action of some worldview which the candidate must be fulfilled by the candidates. Then and at precisely that point, they will have the ability to apply and appear for the examination.
The capability Criterion for AEEE 2017 set by the Exam coordinating Authority of Amrita University:
1. The candidate must be considered on or after first July 1996.
2. The understudy almost certainly qualified the SSC and the HSC Board examinations.
3. On the off chance that there ought to be an event of HSC examination, the candidate almost certainly secured no under 60 percent solely in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects and no under 55 percent in totality.
4. For understudies who hold the Diploma degree in the field of Engineering conceded by the State Board of Technical Education can apply for the examination if they have fulfilled no under 60 percent stamps in the Diploma degree.
Exam Pattern of AEEE 2017:
It is basic for the candidates to know the exam outline with the objective that they can prepare suitably for the examination. Taking after are a bit of the concentrations as for the exam outline:
The examination will be driven on the web and also offline.
The total term off the test will be 2.5 hours.
The request will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
There will be indicate 100 request asked in the examination.
Each question will pass on 3 marks. For each wrong answer, 1 check will be deducted.
The test will have three zones with the going with engraving assignment:
Material science 30 marks
Science 30 marks