Usually, companies and businesses that operate at large scales have an altogether different department of human resources that work on the frontlines, that is, the reception services. Since, this department constitutes the first impression of any customer or client, it has to be proficient, active and skilled at the job. Small companies on the other hand, due to lack of extravagant funding, often do away with this department or have the staff generally handle all calls, clients etc. This is a huge error. One cannot question the importance of a good client servicing department and more often than not, bad servicing can lead to a possible loss of clients and eventually, slower growth.
So what does one do, such that one has the time to properly manage the company and its various aspects but also ensure that the calls are being taken efficiently? The answer is a virtual receptionist. A virtual receptionist is a person who performs the task of an actual receptionist but is not physically present in that location. They are fully trained and adept at their jobs except for the fact that they operate from somewhere else. Here are the many advantages of hiring a virtual receptionist to handle your calls:
- Efficiency: With the hiring of a virtual receptionist, one can be assured that there will be no flaw in the efficiency with which calls will be handled. They are trained to ensure that each customer is satisfied and all queries, simple or not are answered and addressed in the best way possible. Moreover, this also means that records are kept properly and the service provided is great. Not only will it keep the existing client base content but also aid in the proactive capturing of more clients at a faster pace.
- Productivity: As a corollary, your business can now function with better productivity. Once the task of handling calls has been taken care of, the staff can focus on other managerial aspects with more clarity and conviction. The general growth rate is sure to see improvement in leaps and bounds.
- Cost Reduction: A virtual receptionist is a money saver. The money required to hire a full- time receptionist is a lot more than that which is required to hire a virtual one. The saved money can be used in other aspects of the business venture to further expand the business. Virtual receptionists handle calls with more accuracy and pace than the others and that too at a much lower cost.
- Image: One of the biggest advantages of hiring people to handle your calls is the fact that it creates an illusion of size and grandeur in the eyes of the customer. Plus, the professional way in which these calls are handled only aid the general image of the company and help make it better and trustworthy. This will further lead to capturing a larger client base.
- No Misses: Finally, one can be absolutely assured that no calls will ever be missed and that no customer will complain of having no one to hear his or her query.