Professional automotive paint, body, and repair shops understand the importance of using high-quality parts and products to achieve their desired results. When applied correctly, a car sealant protects your ride from the elements, preserves paint jobs, and can increase its value. ROGO Fastener carries a range of sealants to meet your specific needs.
Why Should You Use Sealants?
Many automotive sealants protect paint and other underlying surfaces against harmful elements, including dust, water, tree sap, bird droppings, the sun’s UV rays, and harsh chemicals. A car sealant resists rust and abrasion. They also produce an increased depth and an enhanced shine to painted surfaces. Other products seal metal threads or protect a car’s undercarriage.
Painting a car is usually an expensive proposition. Many people choose to use car sealants as a preventative maintenance tool. A well-maintained paint job canincrease a vehicle’s valuewhen owners get ready to sell.
You’ll want to use the proper sealants when:
- Completing body work jobs, such as repairing scratches and dents
- Repainting a vehicle
- Doing an extensive detail job
- Preparing a car for sale
If you’re not sure what kind ofcar sealantand application process is best for your job, don’t hesitate to ask ROGO Fastener’s sales team.
What Kinds of Sealants Does ROGO Fastener Offer?
No matter what kind of sealant you need, ROGO Fastener probably has it. Their online store doesn’t list their entire extensive selection, so be sure to reach out to them if you don’t see what you’re looking for.
ROGO Fastener carries many top-quality sealants, including:
- Seal-It Spray Sealer: seals seam leaks
- Rubberized Undercoat: minimizes road noise when applied to doors, frames, trunks, fender wells, and other appropriate surfaces
- Brushable Seam Sealer: seals horizontal and verticals joints and seams
- Anaerobic Pipe Sealant: seals metal threads to help prevent them from loosening
- Adhesive and Sealant: duplicates OEM beaded seams and brush lines
ROGO understands that you need to apply car sealant properly to get the best results, so they also carry the tools you need, like caulk guns and undercoat siphon gun kits.
What Other Products Does ROGO Fastener Carry?
ROGO Fastener’s mission statement is “Quality Products and Reliable Service, all at a Reasonable Price.” Many industries rely on them to supply parts, tools, and chemicals to stock their shops and maintenance repair operations. Their extensive inventory includes:
- Small and large assortments of items like clips, fasteners, electrical components, brake and brass fittings, and chemicals
- A wide variety of chemical products, including cleaners and solvents, automotive primers and paint, lubricants, adhesives, and accessories
- Storage bins, cabinets, trays, and stands
- Automotive shop lights and extension cord reels
With over 30 years in business, ROGO knows what well-stocked shops need.
Why Should You Order from ROGO Fastener?
ROGO Fastener is a family-owned business established in 1992. Their warehouse team will process your order quickly and ship it via UPS, using a flat-fee freight pricing for most items.
If you have questions about products or need help choosing the right car sealant for your job, ROGO’s knowledgeable customer service team is glad to help. Call (845) 692-7646 or submit a contact form.