In today’s world, sales is very important. There are a number of factors that control the market, though. The most compelling factor for the production industry is demand. Ongoing and man-made recession or not, every business tries gaining the largest market share through various sales promotion techniques like marketing rebates, point of purchase displays, travel promotions, and customer contests.
What are they?
Point of purchase displays at Creative Displays Now is a great way to grab the attention of the consumer. These displays can be used in various media campaigns but all have the same goal, to ensure that a specific product or brand gains the attention it deserves. This promotion method is among the most used methods by retail shops, malls, etc.
The main objective of these displays is to attract new customers. The methods may vary, but the uniting factor will always be appealing. It’s been observed in the past that potential customers are attracted to products which are beautifully decorated and packaged. This is why most companies choose to go with colorful packaging with eye catching colors. The shape of the packaging is usually explored. This is more important for products which are packed in containers.
Sachets aren’t included here since they can’t form lone standing shapes. These displays are not limited to products either. Shops and stores can use them to attract customers as well. There are many stores which are decorated in a way that have a positive impact on customers. This gimmick is used in the tourism and hospitality industry more than anywhere else, but is slowly making its way into the retail sectors too.
Introducing new products requires additional promotion. The main goal for new manufacturers would be to let customers know about the qualities of their product. These displays have proved to work since they interact with consumers at a level at which they pay attention.
Considerations for purchase
All the parts of the retail sector recognize the various benefits of point of purchase displays. They are available in a number of sizes, styles, and designs which can also be customized as per customer behavior. Some of the things you should look at while purchasing point of purchase displays include:
- What is your marketing strategy?
- What about the demography of your targeted buyers?
- How much do you want to increase sales by?
- What type of products are you going to be displaying?
- Clearly mention the offers or features, which you want to be highlighted?
- How much space is available?
- What theme are you going to use?
- How much money are you willing to spend?
You should choose to go with an experienced manufacturer who will be able to develop a design that is customized to your liking and takes all of the above factors into account.
Benefits of point of purchase displays
A point of purchase display shouldn’t be considered just a display rack. They are promotional tools which are supposed to help convince casual customers to make a purchase. They need to be able to attract the attention of potential customers inside the store by giving them valuable information which will encourage them to make a purchase. Some of the benefits offered by point of purchase displays include:
- They help make your product stand out from the rest of the products in a store.
- More customers are attracted to your products since the display will answer their biggest doubts or questions.
- Customers will get all sorts of interesting information about benefits and offers from these displays.
- These displays can increase sales of your products by encouraging more customers to make purchases.
- You will be able to spread the message of your brand among a wider audience.
- A properly customized display will help create a unique image of your brand for your customers.
A point of purchase display can be anything including counter tops, coupon dispensers, standalone units, shopping trolleys, and digital boards. Just ensure that the size and design are unique and makes it appear attractive. They can go a long way in increasing the sales of your product and boosting the image of your brand.