How to Install Norton on Your PC Using Your Product Key ?
1. First sing into your norton account at http://norton.com/setup.
2.If you do not have an account with norton then you have to create an account using the link create an account.
3.Once you are singed in you have to find your product key. Note: Its a 25 digit alphanumeric key , You can find it in the confirmation email that you received or the retailcard that you purchased from the retail store like best buy or walmart.
4.Once you have got your product key now its time to redeem it.. When you will login you will presented with a screen like this:
5:Enter Your product key here. Once you have done that you will be presented with a page with a download link.
6:Click on download to initiate the installation process. A file will get downloaded on your computer with name like nortonsetup.exe . Run the file and wait for the installation setup to start.
7:Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process. You may be asked to put in your credentials to activate your product. Here you have to enter your email address and password of your norton account.
8:Finally you will receive a window that looks like this.
9: If you are on this screen , then congratulations you have successfully installed and activated your norton antivirus.
10:However if you receive any error then it might be due to an existing antivirus in your pc. In order to fix that you can follow simple steps :
Fix Common error while norton installation :
11:Delete temp files from your pc by typing temp into the run folder ( To open run folder press Windows + R key together)
12:Delete %temp% files from your pc by typing %temp% into the run folder.
13: Now type appwiz.cpl into the run box. It will open windows applications. Look for your existing antivirus and click on uninstall.
14:Wait for the uninstall process to complete..
15:Once the uninstall process is completed you have to restart your computer. Once your computer is restarted. you have to run the norton removal tool just to make sure there are no existing norton files in your computer that may conflict with your norton installtion.
16.Begin your norton installation process again using step 1. You should be able to install norton now.
How to install norton on your IOS Device ?
- From your browser go to one.norton.com
- Now .
- Sign in to Norton with your email address and password.
- On the My Devices tab, under Installs Remaining, click on .
Before you can add a device, ensure that you have at least one Install remaining. You can remove a device which is no longer in use from the Norton One portal to free up available Install(s)
- To install the Norton One app on another iOS device, under To add an additional device to Norton One, select the type of device as .
- Do one of the following:
- Enter an email address that you can open on the iOS device, and then click .An email is sent to your email address with the download link for Norton Mobile Security and instructions to install it. Access your email account from your mobile device and follow the instructions that are provided in the email.
- Scan the QR code that is provided on the Norton One page using a QR scanner app on your mobile device.
You are directed to the Norton Mobile Security page for Norton One in the App Store. Download and install the Norton Mobile Security app from the App Store.
- Once the Norton Mobile Security app is installed, in the App Store Info window, tap .
- Read the terms and conditions of the Norton License Agreement, and then tap .
- Type your Norton One email address and password, then tap .
- Provide a name for your iOS device and tap .For easy identification, your iOS device is registered to your Norton One account with the name assigned.
- On the “Norton Mobile” Would Like to Use Your Current Location prompt, tap .
- Your norton security is now installed and active on your ios device too.