5 Speeding Apps to Guarantee Your Safety on Road
Here are few important speeding apps for android which will help you maintain safety on road. They would not only alert you about your speed, but also help you know the routes.
“ Wait for the red, don’t end up dead” —- “ Be Safe. Be Smart. Be Seen.”
These are the regular quotes you will be finding on road, but still you forget to maintain safety. Most of the vehicles on road are always in a great hurry to reach their destination. Rash driving and urge to overtake result in deadly accidents. Different places on road have different speed limits. But most of the time we tend to forget the speed limit. As we forget the speed limit, either we face a major accident or the cops issue us speeding tickets.
Here are 5 speeding apps listed below which will not only help you detect the speed of your vehicle but also keep you safe on road:
This application basically uses the phone’s GPS system to show your current location and the maximum or average speed you are traveling in. This app is useful while hiking, running, driving and biking. Moreover, it also shows you the direction, time traveled and total distance you have traveled.
- Linear compass
- High accuracy
- HUD mode
- Speed warning
- Speed graph
- GPX track export
- Background mode
This app is really useful and you can use it anywhere on road.
This is not only an intelligent speed detector app but also an entertainment app. While driving on road, sometimes it’s very difficult for us to remember the speed limit. Generally we tend to forget the speed limit and it’s the time when the cops issue us a speeding ticket. Most of the drivers get really irritated with this regular happening. So, if a device is provided to them which will constantly keep them alert about the speed on road, it will be really helpful. So here comes the GPS Speedometer alarm which will produce an alarm whenever you cross the speed limit on road. All you need to do is set a speed limit in the app and start driving. As soon as you cross the speed limit it will produce an alarm sound to warn you. In this manner, you not only get saved from the cops issuing speeding ticket but also can stay safe on road.
- It can detect speed of any vehicle.
- You can set your speed limit in miles/hour or km/hr.
- The app produces an alarm sound when you cross the speed limit and helps you lower down your speed.
- The app shows two kinds of speeds, “top speed” and “set speed”. “Set speed” is the speed limit set by you and “top speed” is the highest speed reached during driving.
- It also entertains you by helping you know at what speed you are moving on a vehicle.
You can download this app to stay safe on road.
If you set a start and end location of your driving route then the application will guide you throughout the way. It’s very handy and easy to use, you just need to touch a start and end location that will be shown in the map. The route can be viewed in text format also. Moreover, the traveling speed and distance can also be viewed.
- Easy and simple to use
- Accurate and guides you properly
- Shows the route while driving, walking or cycling
These cameras are one of the easiest ways to use GPS based app.
- It helps you see the speed limit while you are on road.
- Get the actual time alerts of the mobile trap radar and specific speed cameras’ location.
- Get notified whenever you cross the speed limit.
- It allows you drive safely.
- This app will prove to be your best friend while driving on road.
This app will prove to be your best friend while driving on road.
This app is able to track the speed, time, location and distance. It is also able to track maximum speed, time elapsed, average speed and altitude.
- It saves the information of your drive.
- It can also shift between bicycle odometer and car speedometer.
- It also displays the status of the satellites.
- It helps you get your location.
This app is very useful on road.
Maintaining safety and security on road is very important because this not only protects us but also keeps other vehicles safe on road. So, download these speeding apps and be safe on roads.