iGrow Laser Hair Regrowth System for Men and Women
iGrow Laser is an innovative and convenient system designed to promote hair growth most particularly in men with androgenic alopecia or those having Hamilton-Norwood Classification IIa-V. It has undergone clinical studies and proven to be safe and effective in a majority of men experiencing hair loss and thinning due to genetic factors as well as old age. The system, produced by Apira Science, costs $695 and can be readily obtained from online stores, retail outlets, and doctors’ offices. The hair growth system, coined Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT), comes with money-back guarantee as a manufacturer’s assurance to users that they will be satisfied with the results.
iGrow laser: Specifications
iGrow Laser, which looks like a helmet, comprises of two giant earmuff looking objects that act like headphones as well. It’s compatible with an iPod or any other MP3 player. It has adjustable clips to fit every head size. iGrow Laser emits light within a safe and effective wavelength of 650-670nm. Each system contains 30 light emitting diodes (LEDs) and 21 laser diodes. In addition, the plug-and-play hair growth device has a universal AC (110-240 volts) adapter, cable and remote control.
According to the manufacturer, iGrow Laser works through Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) technology which combines LED and laser light to stimulate cellular activity to make aging cells more active. Scientists have proven that laser emissions can have direct impact on androgenic alopecia through bio-stimulation although it is still unclear about the effects of LED light in promoting hair growth. An enhanced cellular activity occurs when laser and LED emissions are absorbed into the cells, making follicles grow fuller, stronger and longer.
iGrow laser: What are the Positive Sides?
- iGrow Laser utilizes LED and laser wavelengths that have undergone clinical studies and proven to be safe and effective.
- Unlike pills and creams, there are no side effects associated with the use of this hair growth system.
- It comes with a one-year warranty and money-back guarantee.
- It is fully compatible with an iPod or other MP3 players to make it user friendly.
- It strengthens, lengthens and makes follicles thicker.
- It is readily available in online stores, retail outlets and doctors’ offices.
- It is easy to use and can be shared among users.
iGrow laser: What are the Negative Sides?
- Results only last with continuous use.
- It is quite expensive compare with other hair growth products.
- Users must be extra cautious when setting frequency, intensity and wavelengths of laser and LED emissions.
- The money-back guarantee is not inclusive of handling and shipping expenses.
- It may not work equally the same among its users.
- iGrow Laser obtained from outlets other than the manufacturer’s official site are not insured.
- It takes time (4-6 months) before the desired results can be obtained.
iGrow laser: How to Use?
The manufacturer recommends that iGrow Laser should be used for about 3-4 sessions per week, with each lasting for between 20-25 minutes. However, for best results, use it more frequently ensuring that each session is followed by a period of rest. You can use it at any place as you listen to your favorite tunes, at work or when relaxing at the comfort of your home.
iGrow laser: Is It Safe?
iGrow Laser hair growth system is completely safe as long as you adhere to the manufacturer’s or physician’s recommendation. LED and laser emissions used in iGrow have undergone clinical studies and found to be within the healthy range. However, complications may occur if you make mistakes when setting wavelength, intensity or frequency. It is also recommendable to consult your doctor before using this system if you have undergone transplant surgery. Also check with your doctor if you are below 18 years old.
iGrow laser: User’s opinion?
“Although I am almost getting the results I expected, I must admit that it in deed took long for this gadget to work. I think more need to be done to make it work within the shortest time possible. Though it is a great device, I am an impatient type.” Ian
“I have used iGrow for the past three months and the results are faint. I can’t see any significant change but I am still hopeful that it will eventually work. After all, even if it doesn’t work, I will still continue using the device to listen to tunes.” Jacob
Although there are many products out there claiming to promote hair growth, iGrow laser is unique in that it uses clinically proven technology in enhancing cellular activity in cells which occurs due to old age. Since the cause of hair loss and thinning is not limited to genetics and old age, iGrow may not yield equal results amongst all its users. It is therefore recommendable to consult your physician before trying out any hair loss or thinning solution, let alone iGrow Laser. Credit to the science behind it, iGrow Laser is a device worth giving a trial.