A brief list of FIVE Tech-Tools for Small Business Owners
Technology is the most powerful tool that helps small businesses survive the competition of the current business market.
Through the correct and clever usage of workplace technology, small businesses make their business operations smooth and more effective, especially in comparison to the ones who don’t. It also gives them the confidence to stand toe to toe with the major giants of the industry. Naturally, their importance can never be ignored.
In here I have listed 10 different tech tools that can benefit small business operations from a general point of view. Take a peek.
- Cloud computing
Cloud computing was once considered a fad by the business world. Not anymore! It has lately become a part of the necessity rather than a luxury.
One of the primary problems faced by small businesses in their respective workplaces is disorganization. They really find it very difficult to take an organized approach to solve particular problems. Such difficulties arise as a result of juggling between masses of papers, calendars and spreadsheet.
You must realize that analog solutions don’t exactly work well in the digital world. You have to take a clever as well as a technical approach to make your solutions click.
Cloud computing aids a lot in keeping things organized in your workplaces. Data uploaded to the cloud can be handled anywhere anytime according to the user’s wish. Cloud services help in:
- Project management
- Customer scheduling
- Time tracking
So take your business to the cloud and reap the benefits in the long run. You’ll definitely love it in the long run.
- Social media tools
Social media marketing is a part and parcel of an effective digital marketing strategy. Plenty of tools are available in the market that you can use to you benefits. Some of these are:
- TweetDeck: Users can use this tool for tracking engagements in real time both from the desktop and the mobile web.
- Hootsuite: This is the most popular social media engagement platform that’s used by more than 10 million people all around the globe.
- Sprout social: It provides a platform to the businesses where they can manage social media analytics, publishing and engagements efficiently and systematically.
You can find several examples on the internet. Refer to them as per your convenience.
- Cloud storage tools
Most cloud storage tools on the internet are available for free. You can upload a reasonable amount of data on the cloud and refer to them whenever you want irrespective of your geographical location.
Don’t worry about the safety and confidentiality of your data. It’s going to stay absolutely safe from all sorts of phishing and hacking related activities.
Some of these tools are:
- Google Drive: It will let you store as well as access your files anywhere anytime you wish.
- Microsoft OneDrive: It’s a storage application that helps users store as well as share videos, photos and documents to one another as per their convenience.
- Dropbox: Similar to Google Drive, it provides users with a storage platform with a certain limitation in quantity that can be accessed anywhere on the go.
- Proper internet access
A business grade internet access is an absolute must for you if you want to increase your business productivity to the level of maximum.
It should be a stable and high speed internet connection where packet drop percentage should be closer to zero. And don’t forget to make your workplace a Wi-Fi zone as well to reduce the hassle of wires. Your organization productivity and data accessibility should improve substantially.
- Organization tools
Like I said before, small business organizations do face the problem of disorganization at several levels of management.
Some of the best organization tools are:
- Basecamp: It’s a project management tool where you will be able to maintain your project ongoing under a single roof. Disorganization ceases to be a problem anymore. You can also bring your remote employees (if you have any) on the same platform irrespective of their geographical locations.
- Asana: It’s a mobile and web application tool that’s specifically designed to help organizations improve organization, communication as well as collaboration.
So that’s it then. It’s time to sign off for the time being. Hope you had a good read.
Information shared by Inspire WiFi